Saw them last year in Seattle....one of the best shows i've ever been to. Anyone a fan?
Great great band, never seen em live tho, id say that was a great show
www.street-dogs.com
www.randytheband.com
www.maroonhate.com
Quote by Daydream_Goo
Saw them last year in Seattle....one of the best shows i've ever been to. Anyone a fan?

Really? As much as I like Mad Caddies, apparently he can't really sing live half as well as he does on the record. But if it really was awesome, that's great, I might check it out.

"Quality Soft-Core" is awesome album. The general sound of that album is great.
I really enjoyed his vocals live actually. I think they're bloody talented and really play an enjoyable show. My favourite songs are Medium Unwell, The Gentleman, 10 West, Villains and, of course, Monkeys =D
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
What the hell happened to these guys? I bought 2 of their albums like 5 years ago and they were unbelievable, then they just dropped off the face of the earth.

I remember thinking, this is one of the most consistent ska bands I've ever heard. Extremely talented horn section and the guitar work was great. Have they put out any cd's in the past few years?
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
Quote by Rufiothebandito
What the hell happened to these guys? I bought 2 of their albums like 5 years ago and they were unbelievable, then they just dropped off the face of the earth.

I remember thinking, this is one of the most consistent ska bands I've ever heard. Extremely talented horn section and the guitar work was great. Have they put out any cd's in the past few years?

last year, but it includes some radio-reggea songs which are awful
Quote by lavazza
last year, but it includes some radio-reggea songs which are awful

So last years album was no good, are there any others after rock the plank that are decent?

Weird Beard kicked copious amounts of ass
Quote by AluminumOxide
Cobain killed himself before he learned to play guitar.

Gibson SG Special
Schecter C1-Plus
I'd say "Just One More" was a pretty solid effort - I think they released that in 2003.
Quote by BlackLuster
DisgruntledDuck, I wish there were more people like you in the world.

Quote by Jaimz
You Sir, have my utmost respect

I have Jaimz' utmost respect and BlackLuster wishes that there were more people like me in the world!
everyone knows their song Road Rash has some of the most kickass horns ever.....oh, and if you didnt, listen to road rash off of Duck and Cover I believe...
Road Rash is indeed off of Duck and Cover.
And Keep it Going (their latest album) isn't half as bad as lavazza would have you believe. I mean...there is definitely some crap on there, but 12 of the 15 songs on there are fantastic, or at the very least, decent.
My problem with Mad Caddies is that they always play a 21+ clubs...
Quote by DisgruntledDuck
I'd say "Just One More" was a pretty solid effort - I think they released that in 2003.

I've been listening to this one a lot lately. I really like the title track and it is a pretty solid album. I've been meaning to buy some more of their stuff, but unfortunately I have about $2.76 total right now.
If only summer rain would fall, on the houses and the boulevards
And the sidewalk bagatelles, it's like a dream
With the roar of cars and the lulling of the cafe bars,
The sweetly sleeping sweeping of the Seine...
Their music sounds like I'm at the circus. A weird ska circus.

Good though.
MONKEYS! haha these guys are awesome
my friend saw them last week and she said the show was a bit disappointing
haha i love that song Weird Beard and All American Badass
Dick+strings= owww