I'm going to buy a Big Muff Pi soon, and I'm not really sure what AC adapter it uses. It says 9v, so would my Boss 9v AC adapter work for it? or would I have to buy a seperate power supply. Anyone who uses the pedal could tell me the power supply they use with it would be helpful. Thank you
Quote by messiah01
I'm going to buy a Big Muff Pi soon, and I'm not really sure what AC adapter it uses. It says 9v, so would my Boss 9v AC adapter work for it? or would I have to buy a seperate power supply. Anyone who uses the pedal could tell me the power supply they use with it would be helpful. Thank you

Yup, it will work.
Ibanez SA-120 (ed.2006)
BluesJr 1996-B + cathode follower + texas Heat
Crate CPB150
Homemade 4 x 10 cab Bass closeback
Metal Muff
You need a C35 adapter for the input. the normal Boss style plug won't work.
Take it into Radio Shack, they'll make sure it powers it properly. I got one for my Metal Muff for 20 bucks.
If it's a Little Big Muff or anything from the Nano series, it'll work fine. If it's a full-size Big Muff, you'll need one of these.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I masturbated in front of a mirror and I pretended Bob Barker was giving me a handjob.

Quote by Bazilisck311

You know you're a guitar player if the pianist at your wedding plays "Eruption"
Quote by Jestersage
Yup, it will work.

no, it won't. the connection, and the polarity, are different. unless its the little big muff, but i think he's talking about the reissue.
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.