At my local music store ( which im away from at the moment, but that could help things) there is a Jackson RR24 with the yellow bevels for 700. Im really considering emailing them and telling them to hold it, but the problem is, i need $$$ for college. I could sell some of my equipment for it, but that means that id have less ****. Also, it only kinda want it, considering it only has 1 PU and no tone... but that **** is TIGHT! ive tested it out, and i play really well on it. what do you guys think??
I have one. It's a really nice guitar, and that's nearly 50% off what I got it for. I'd jump on it. You shouldn't lose much if anything if you decide to resell it.
Member Of Jackson/Charvel Owners Group
Very nice deal on that guitar. Thats ~500 off compared to everywhere else. I'd try to get it. I don't think that you'd get a whole lot for either of your guitars though. You'd probably have to trade in both of the ones you have now plus a little cash.

See if the owner of the shop can set-up a lay-away plan for you.
AMP:
5150 combo
GSP1101 + Tech 21 PE60

GUITARS:
ESP LTD M-255 w/ SD Full Shred
Kramer Vanguard w/ JE-1000 active preamp
Douglas WF-150sn w/ GFS "Hot Lead" set

EFFECTS:
Bos SD-1 (boost)
AMT DT-2

My Youtube Vids http://youtube.com/user/mogar
Quote by bass guy 129
At my local music store ( which im away from at the moment, but that could help things) there is a Jackson RR24 with the yellow bevels for 700. Im really considering emailing them and telling them to hold it, but the problem is, i need $$$ for college. I could sell some of my equipment for it, but that means that id have less ****. Also, it only kinda want it, considering it only has 1 PU and no tone... but that **** is TIGHT! ive tested it out, and i play really well on it. what do you guys think??

So...it has no tone and you only kind of want it. You can't afford it because if you buy it you'd have to sell some stuff, which you don't want to do, or not go to college, which is dumb.

Soooo....no?
from what i've heard this guitar is amazing, i would surely take this chance to get it if i were you, that guitar is about $1200 regularly
Gear:
  • Orange TH30
  • Framus Cobra 4x12
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • Gibson Explorer
  • Taylor 214CE-G
yeah, see, thats the thing. i have a theory that if a guitar doesnt fit you, theres nothing you can do to play well on it, but that guitar feels like it fits like a glove. its great. but i dont want to sell my LP. straight out. or my amp, and my kramers not worth that much. and college. i can make it though without the extra 700, but its always nice. i dont think it comes with a case either, but i might be able to wriggle my way into one... shiiit. this ones a toughie
I would get it dude. Its way cheap, and if you resell it, you might even make money.

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
where is it...I will let you know if its a good deal after I buy it