I'm going to get a guitar with an Original Floyd Rose trem on it tomorrow. I'm wondering how hard it would be to set it up to where I could put it drop d or Eb standard with the fine tuners.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Schecter Gryphon w/ Tone Zone & PAF Pro
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Eminence Texas Heat
Line 6 Space Chorus
Marshall Echohead
Morley Power Wah Volume
BOSS MT-2
Vox Satchurator
You can put it in Drop-D with the fine tuners there won't be any noticeable differences in the tuning when you do that unless you have like super human perfect pitch.

You can't do Eb like that though.
ESP LTD M-100FM Tone Zone (B)/Breed Neck (N) w/ Coil Splits
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
BOSS DD-6 Digital Delay/DS-1 Distortion Robert Keeley ULTRA Mod
Electro Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Dunlop SW-95 Crybaby Slash Wah
Fine tuners only go half step, so the lowest you could go just with them is Eb. Even that would be the very limit, almost impossible to get it in tune and down to Eb.
haha your gonna have fun man. It can take any tuning. I played mine in drop C for the longest time and it was fine.
It's not too hard for Drop D, but Eb is slightly more difficult. Just tune it to EVERY SO SLIGHTLY over E with all the fine tuners tight down and then just drop them down to Eb.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
Quote by kd420
Fine tuners only go half step, so the lowest you could go just with them is Eb. Even that would be the very limit, almost impossible to get it in tune and down to Eb.

If you set it right it can go a whole step.

Though with Eb you'll have to like adjust the floyd tension in the back cause the bridge will start to lose its level-ness.
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2
I asked this because I played the guitar at a Guitar Center and they had it setup where you could put it in drop d. So I knew you could do it, I just wanted to know how hard it would be to do it.
GEAR:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Schecter Gryphon w/ Tone Zone & PAF Pro
Peavey Valveking 112 w/Eminence Texas Heat
Line 6 Space Chorus
Marshall Echohead
Morley Power Wah Volume
BOSS MT-2
Vox Satchurator
Quote by schecterman1990
I asked this because I played the guitar at a Guitar Center and they had it setup where you could put it in drop d. So I knew you could do it, I just wanted to know how hard it would be to do it.

It's actually pretty easy, when you have your Low E string tuned to..well E. Have your Low E fine tuner set to be more tight at the same time (not balanced in the middle), so you'll have a lot more headroom and it will be able to reach D when you loosen it.
Fender Electro-Acoustic
Line6 Studio UX2