Poll: Do you consider yourself smarter than everyone else here?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you consider yourself smarter than everyone else here?
Yes
83 48%
No
89 52%
Voters: 172.
Page 1 of 2
Lol, this should be interesting. I guaran-freakin'-tee you that everybody who voted "No" are probably smarter than alot of the people who voted "yes"
Why yes, thank you

*doesn't vote*
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
There's a lot of very intelligent posters here, so no.

I do consider myself quite smart, though.
No. Just RHCP94.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
No.

But I can be.....depends on the situtation really.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

I consider it a good day when I don't put my shirt on backwards, so no, I don't.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by terrencemaddox
I consider it a good day when I don't put my shirt on backwards, so no, I don't.

Not having it inside out should be enough for you, man.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Well, there are a lot of idiots here, so it's tempting. But no.

I am, however, superior to anyone who confuses grammar with spelling (96% of all people here).

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
meths does

wait what?

(kidding )
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
There are, what, 900,000 registered users on this website. The chances that I'm the smartest are very, very low.

I do consider myself to be of above-average intelligence, but by no means the smartest, as quite a few users here are of above-average intelligence, as well.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by wizards?
yeah i do think I'm pretty smart. I have a PhD in astro physics and a masters in russian literature. You better think I'm smart

All by the humble age of 17...... sure buddy.
im gunna say no cuz i no alot of the people on this site r guitar nerds who just study and play guitar all day...but then there r a good amount of pot heads...im somewhere in between pot head and people who play guitar all day
It's Cadillac rainbows and lots of spaghetti
And I love meatballs so you better be ready
Quote by wizards?
yeah i do think I'm pretty smart. I have a PhD in astro physics and a masters in russian literature. You better think I'm smart

I wish I could change my answer.
Quote by Gunpowder
There are, what, 900,000 registered users on this website. The chances that I'm the smartest are very, very low.

I do consider myself to be of above-average intelligence, but by no means the smartest, as quite a few users here are of above-average intelligence, as well.

The only reason your chances are low is because the odds that you'll take best looking, most likely to get in my pants, AND smartest are slim to none.
Quote by vintage x metal

No, I don't. Smarter than some, yes. All? No.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Not having it inside out should be enough for you, man.

Would you believe me if I told you that I DID put my shirt on inside out today?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I'm probably smarter than the people who type in text-speak.

For example, "y dun u lik to do dis?"
Quote by terrencemaddox
Would you believe me if I told you that I DID put my shirt on inside out today?

This isn't the first time I've talked to you, so yes. Thats okay. I forgot to put one on when I went up town to get some soda and cigarettes. And I hate people who go places without their shirts on.. Especially people who aren't women.
Quote by vintage x metal

It's hard not to.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by wizards?
Sarcasm. All the cool kids are doing it.

+1. I voted yes expecting all votes to be yes. Where are the pit answers here?
Quote by InvaderTSN
I'm probably smarter than the people who type in text-speak.

For example, "y dun u lik to do dis?"

lol y u fink yr smartr dn us?

I'm sorry
more sig required.
Hah, are you kidding me? There are a lot of intelligent users on here that would make me look like a total idiot. As if I couldn't already do that by myself.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Depends on what you mean by "smarter." But if you go by the traditional "gets good grades and is knowledgeable in many situations," I'm probably smarter than some people here. But not everyone.
Quote by Is_6_9?
lol y u fink yr smartr dn us?

I'm sorry

Seriously though, people who type like that shouldn't be allowed to use a computer.
Noooo I write stupid stuff sometimes and I rarely read thoroughly or even think before posting...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Guess.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Not EVERYONE here.
Nobody is smarter than everyone.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by wizards?

Actually, I think you're smart because you like Calvin & Hobbes - Bill Watterson is God of the funnies!!!
I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm smarter than everyone, but I would say I'm at least in the 90th percentile.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
No.

That would make me stupid.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by OddOneOut
Not EVERYONE here.
Nobody is smarter than everyone.

Well, except for one person.

Me.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Page 1 of 2