nice guitar work, nice lyrics, nice recording quality. The only issue that i have is that it sounds like you're trying to hard to have a husky voice, and i don't think that it suits the song. You also miss a few notes with your voice.
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
What do you mean by husky voice? Yeah I agree I did miss a few notes, but the vocals were done in one take because I didn't have mush time left to record them after I spent the most time working with the drums and guitar. But please elaborate on what you mean by 'husky'.
it sounds like you're singing with a sore throat
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
i like it if i was u id record the vocals again so u get em perfect cus it sounds like u could do em better and like you said you only got one take but i like the song keep it up dude!
It's a good arrangement, and the drums, while nothing special, really give a good foundation to the rest of the song.

The only problem I have with it is the vocals. It sounds like you are forcing it a bit. I do the same thing when I sing.

I'm listening to your other stuff, too, and your vocals actually can be very good if you don't try to force them.

C4C?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=888584 (or any of my other songs?)
Yeah, nice clean stuff. I like your voice just the way it is. Different. You could be all perfect with your voice and all but it'd wouldn't really be anything different then. During the chorus where you're harmonizing with the 2nd vocals, you could've done that bit a little better. Good job over all though. If you played that guitar in just one shot and on a single track, its awesome!

Crit mine?

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Ajay_666/

Thanks..
Yeah I wasn't forcing my vocals at all, I just had a sore throat from allergies, but I do agree they could be better. Yes I recorded the guitar part in one track, it may sound complex, but it's really not. Thanks for the feedback guys, and I will return the favor to those of you who dropped links!
Guitar is cool! I like the bass, it's kinda punchy! The vocals are quite good. It does seem like you could maybe push them out slightly cleaner, but I wouldn't say it's bad at all!! I like the chorus effect on the guitar too. Cool reverb. Overall it's got a good relaxing feel, makes me feel like I'm in the country at night lol

Could you check mine? Go to my blogs lol.