couple things i would want done to mine:
1. true bypass
2. wider sweep range
3. better components
4. more vocal
there's all sorts of things you can do to them
best of luck
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
i have no idea lol
all i know is that those are some common things done to it lol
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
damn!! i want true bypass cus it seriously sucks tone away ... not that i have much with my spider
ƒuck your nuts
Last edited by meanppls7 at Jun 19, 2008,
find somebody
this one guy kurtlives was going to do mine for me but i just realized i didn't need it too much so i passed for now
i think he's one of my friends
check him out he'll do that stuff for 70 bucks including shipping to toronto, and it will take a week
Quote by progbass

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Quote by acdclandon
find somebody
this one guy kurtlives was going to do mine for me but i just realized i didn't need it too much so i passed for now
i think he's one of my friends
check him out he'll do that stuff for 70 bucks including shipping to toronto, and it will take a week

i'd just rather learn to do it myself =/
ƒuck your nuts
I'd like to know how to do the true bypass mod too. I know it requires a 3PDT switch I just don't know how to wire it in.
You only need a DPDT for true bypass, unless you're adding a LED then you would need a 3PDT.

Personally the first thing I recommend doing is raising the Q resistor to about 68k, some go up to 100k, 68k is the sweet spot for me though. Then swap the inductor, I recommend The Whipple which is a Halo clone.
go to the wah modding thread in modding forum. theres a bunch of great links and articles there. it'll really help