Wow, this past week has been horrifying, exciting, risky, and THE MOST FUN I'VE EVER HAD.

Prior to a week ago today, I lived in Iowa City, IA. For those not fortunate to own a TV, this are has been affected by the most severe flooding on record for about a week and a half now.

Last Wednesday I was sitting down to talk with my fiance in front of the TV and I made the call: we were evacuating. Our home was not due for mandatory evacuation, but the bridge that took us both to work and the rest of the city was near to having water running over it.

So we loaded some watertight rubbermaid totes with clothing and nonperishable foods, then headed for dry ground.

We evacuated to my soon-to-be in-laws' home 70 miles southwest of the affected areas. We'll be residing here for the forseeable future, and I'm happy we're on good terms!

So, if I'm disrupting the utopia of the Pit by posting this, sorry. But people are really getting fucked right now.

If anyone actually read this, thanks a lot!

Joshua

(P.S. Paypal donations greatly appreciated! PM me. )
Not sure what to think.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
I hadn't heard about it. Good luck with everything though!
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Best of luck, man. I live up in Des Moines so I know what's going on.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
In my humble hippie-ville town of Asheville NC, back in 2005, there was some severe flooding (the worst the cities seen). It destroyed all of the south, millions of dolllars of damage.

Im sorry mate