Yep, I'm playing guitar. We are changing style a little bit and going a bit more old school rock, but staying poppy. We are just trying to give ourselves a niche in the market. Thanks guys. Any other opinions would be appreciated.
Just listened. I don't hate it, but that's opinion.
The band itself definitely sounds good enough to be out there with the rest of them.
The ideas are well pieced, I'm not too much a fan of the lead, but ti's actually good.
I'd pay to see you guys. -shrug-
I shall be honest, the vocals for Journal of a Wolf threw me off and I do not care for them one bit, the other songs are even less to my liking.

I say you guys sound very very generic.

Then again that's just my opinion.
Quote by editsafemode
Just listened. I don't hate it, but that's opinion.
The band itself definitely sounds good enough to be out there with the rest of them.
The ideas are well pieced, I'm not too much a fan of the lead, but ti's actually good.
I'd pay to see you guys. -shrug-

Quote by Guitarfreak777
I shall be honest, the vocals for Journal of a Wolf threw me off and I do not care for them one bit, the other songs are even less to my liking.

I say you guys sound very very generic.

Then again that's just my opinion.

Thanks for the replies guys. If any one else wants to chime in, it'd be appreciated.
Very poppy sounding songs, but I assume that's what your going for. Regardless, the songs are easy to listen to and sound like the could be played on the radio. Nice and catchy.
Quote by myvaliantleap
Lotsofvolume/Spenny That's what we are going for. Good to hear that it's coming through.

Once again, good luck with it all!