i always see these amazing drawings and think "if only i can draw". can drawing be learned???? most of the people i know that can draw really well are naturals. is there something i can practice to get better? im lucky to draw a stick figure
Well, they do have schools for the stuff...

Not to say some people aren't naturally talented, but a little learning can go a long way.
I think it's sort of the same with playing music. Some people are naturally better but everyone can learn to be good if they put enough effort in.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
well.. you can say the same thing about guitar. you pick it up and try it out and go with it. a start leads to a finish
i'de recommend taking college art classes (or high school if ur school has a decent teacher/art class)

im naturally good at drawing, but i took an art class in highschool and it helped alot, of course we had a good teacher too
I learned a lot in art class and since then, I have drastically improved my drawing abilities. Took me just a year and I went miles.
Too bad I don't really enjoy art as much as my teacher wants me to.
So yeah, drawing is some natural talent, but lessons can improve the potential talent you have inside.
I'll put it this way, any art form can be taught to someone. But the ability for that person to master said skill is questionable. Some can do, but are not masters. Some are masters, but are not above anyone else.
I was (I hate to sound like I'm bragging) a good drawere as a child, meaning I always was one of the best in the classrooms.

My brother (even though he doesn't like Art) was a almost a prodigy of drawing and sketching (and the term "prodigy" is one I RARELY use). I remember one day I asked him to teach me some stuff, and I was surprised with how much I learned in one day, and how better I got in one day.
Yes
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
i'de recommend taking college art classes (or high school if ur school has a decent teacher/art class)

im naturally good at drawing, but i took an art class in highschool and it helped alot, of course we had a good teacher too
I don't think so. I have a friend who's like, amazing at art and stuff, but can't play guitar worth ****. I can play awesome, ut I can't hardly draw anything. everyone has different talents.

Just deal with it.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
well my dads an artist , and learnt off him from a very young age so i couldnt help you
for me it comes naturally but i had a friend who was a shocking drawer and i encouraged him to draw more and now hes quite good, but i guess a steady hand and practice go a long way.
you can learn, but it takes a lot of time and effort.
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Whilst I was naturally good at it, I've improved as I've got older, so I'd assume it comes with experience, and can be taught. I don't really draw much anymore. Doing art at school has made me loathe it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by TedE
well if you can't draw somehting that looks like anything how about do abstract art. mix colours and just f*ck around with sh*t!

I think he was referring specifically to photorealistic drawings, which is really what drawing is used for. Abstract art is mainly using unconventional materials. And by the way, not ALL abstract art is pretentious, talentless shit, just most of it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
And by the way, not ALL abstract art is pretentious, talentless shit, just most of it.

hahah i know that. i was more so just trying to encourage him to draw/paint or do whatever he wants. but to answer his actual question . . you can always get better.
As a child I would always draw cartoons pictured in my head. This was around when I was eight-years old, so I think a lot of that influence came from the shows I watched back then, i.e Simpsons, South Park, Warner Bros, etc. I added a lot of black humour to those drawings as well! Dare I say it I was quite prolific, albeit it's a shame I can't find the drawings now.

To any aspiring artists out there, draw what you want out of enjoyment. It can be from Abstract Art to simple doodles. Don't be discouraged by anybody who doesn't see the artistic merit of your work, it's bullshit served to convey some pretentious deep opinion that only contradicts itself. A lot of drawings I did in college were streams of bright and dark colours. None of them were the Mona Lisa, but that wasn't my intention in the first place. I just love experimenting with colour.
Kisses and cuddles.