Poll: How was the Article? (based on 5 stars)
Poll Options
View poll results: How was the Article? (based on 5 stars)
It sucked
2 14%
It was bad, but readable
3 21%
Meh, it's all right
2 14%
It was pretty good
3 21%
It was great
4 29%
Voters: 14.
Well, I recently went back to Uncyclopedia after months of not wanting or being able to go on it, and I remembered that I did an article about the gorilla suit. I figured, hey, why not show the pit and get a generally negative response?

So, here it is:

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Gorilla_Suit

Also, feel free to give it five stars! If anyone feels like making pictures, or finding pictures as well, let me know and/or post them here so I can put them in (I'd rather not let the pit know they can edit it themselves...)
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Wow, thanks!

I think I'm going to figure out how the editing works (i.e. all the commands in the text code) and polish it up/finish it.

It was made lin like a week, I did it mostly I think in two of those days.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
you should add a picture of bigfoot and caption it "not a gorilla suit". i dunno. lame joke.
Quote by bendystraw
you should add a picture of bigfoot and caption it "not a gorilla suit". i dunno. lame joke.

, that's a good idea!

I just put up a Borat picture under "The Borat Scandal", if anyone's interested at looking at the same thing with a new picture.
Quote by Pauldapro
, I just reread the article, and apparently it is now June of year 1 GSE!
Quote by Pauldapro
Last edited by Chris_Parker at Jun 19, 2008,