It's 1:30 AM and I'm turning into a paranoid freak. I got up to take a piss, thought I heard my dad, *who is in bed sleeping* and then I walk back to our computer room and I thought I saw him leaning over the desk staring at the screen. I'm staring at "him" and run up to the computer only to learn he's not there. I'm shaking.

... O_o
You shouldn't drink the bong water.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Dude we heard something in our backyard, and my little bro said he saw someone back there.
run into your dads room and yell "aghhhhh! i've got you now, rabbit!" and beat the living (heck) out of him while screaming that trix are for kids. then go to bed and the next morning act like nothing happened. hehe, keep his paranoia-inspiring a** in check, yo.
Originally Posted by jimbo09
"yeah man, i swallow and then **** out all my picks, it gives u really good tone, i swear"

Originally Posted by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off.
Quote by RPGoof
It especially freaked me out cause I was gearing up to visit some suggestible websites

you just got a boner kill!
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by toolfan_121
sleep....

I'm in your closet and im tired of waiting...

YOU SIR... win the internet!!

that made me laugh so hard milk almost came out of my nose,
AND IM NOT DRINKING MILK!!!
Quote by jimbo09
run into your dads room and yell "aghhhhh! i've got you now, rabbit!" and beat the living (heck) out of him while screaming that trix are for kids. then go to bed and the next morning act like nothing happened. hehe, keep his paranoia-inspiring a** in check, yo.

Wow. Just wow. I'm not sure what to think.
Quote by Sy_B

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Except I wasn't thinking
Quote by Sy_B

think: "wow, this kid has wayyy too much time on his hands. he should go to bed or something"

P.S. i +1 the whole closet thing. that was FTW.
Originally Posted by jimbo09
"yeah man, i swallow and then **** out all my picks, it gives u really good tone, i swear"

Originally Posted by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off.
Quote by TooFast
You shouldn't drink the bong water.

+1 have you ever noticed that the first post is usually the best and most witty? It's probably because there is no one else to influence or copy. I wish I had those wit and typing skills.