What are some good laser quest names? Me and my cousin are going to tear it up with are mother fooking lasers... and we want some intiminating names!

Suggestions? Also a Team Name!

I'm 16 and he's 17 just for the record..

This isn't a joke.
Laser Quest is amazing, I was so good a few years ago. I was always dunc, but that's just my nickname. try something dumb like dick or jizzmopper.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
For any game where it tells you who killed who, I always make my name "Some(Insert cultural group here)". For example, if I ever play Halo 3 with friends, I make my name "SomeMexicans." This is for the sole reason that if I kill someone, it says something along the lines of "You have been beaten down by SomeMexicans!"
I don't have anything against Mexicans by the way, I just think it sounds best. It was also the first one to come off the top of my head. "SomeColumbians" I think had too many syllables...
...shun the nonbeliever...
Ron Burgendey and the channel four news team
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
gay and gay'er? meat and two veg?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
The End

Or any boss from MGS3 for that matter.

Psycho Mantis is pretty sick as well.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Some hardcore Pokemon that everyone knows and adores?
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I once used "xj6fgh7"
That was so funny when the guy was reading out the names lol
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
the cocksmokers featuring the anal healing experience
You gonna bark all day little doggie?
I just just looked up this so called, "laserquest", and it looks completely full of win. I need to find the nearest one, .
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by SmarterChild
Blade. Lazer. Blazer.

Beaten to it!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
The Fuhrer

or something that relates to hitler, it usually pisses somebody on the staff off :P
Johnny Salivabollocks and The Salty Tongue
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis