So...

I have worn converse all starts for the last 3 years. I am looking for recommendations for new shoes. I have my eye on some Adidas classics.

What do you guys think?
X Sign Here
I got some DC Court Graphics or something. Black/neon green ftw
You should definitely get some comfortable shoes. The Converse are like... paper.
I'm not really a fan of skate shoes. I love my converse, but I'm just looking for a bit of a change.
X Sign Here
Get bags and tie them to your feet.

The ladies love it.
Quote by im_hungry, imthehitcher, DeathTouch666, BobMarleysGhost, catchy phrase, flyman, cheeseman3001, Cpt.Jackass, evening_crow, just17n8, Ziggums, MoleMania, Baa I'm a Sheep, x_themetalfan_x, hippy12:

Give him a handjob

Had to consolidate the sig.
I just got a pair of flipflops. I've never had a pair before now but I love them. It's so much easier and it's summa time.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Get these:
(Invalid img)

Quote by brandon369852
I just got a pair of flipflops. I've never had a pair before now but I love them. It's so much easier and it's summa time.

Hello back problems.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Quote by SRX700
Get these:
(Invalid img)

I was looking into some Reebok 4600s that are similar to that.
X Sign Here
Quote by SRX700

Hello back problems.

I haven't had too many, but if it starts to hurt I just take them off. It's not really a big deal, girlies do it all the time.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Non gay vans, ie no ****ing slip-ons

I have have a pair I've worn almost 2 years now, some of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. Way better than my Cons, also the Vans Leather High Tops, gives a little bit of ankle support and keeps my feet warm during the winter! Also have a pair of Adidas Samoa's, also very nice, i use em and workout / running shoes.
birkenstocks
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by spiderjerusalem
birkenstocks

+1 and 7 cookies to you sir.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

i have some DC commands. they re so effin comfortable. its like walking on a pillow
nike air force ones black high tops ppl think theyre ghetto but theyre really just the only normal looking shoe left
some nike 6.0's they're kinda skate shoes but not, basicly any nike's...they're hella comfortable, i recently got some slip-on's, circas not van and i like them....idk its hard cuz most of the good comfortable shoes are skate shoes
Gear:
Ovation Celebrity GC28

PROUD MEMBER OF SLASHISM
PM slashs_#1_fan To Join
Member #17 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
im not sure wat they are, but my friend has these shoes that have the eddie van halen graphic on them. if you can find out wat they are you should definitely get those.

yes i always spell "what" like that.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Quote by Sanitarium91
Get a pair of those thrash sneakers like those hightop nikes, but white.

that was my original plan. I'm probably going to do that if I don't find anything else.

EDIT: But would they look dorky with shorts? It is summer time.
X Sign Here
Last edited by kossner at Jun 19, 2008,
Quote by Sanitarium91
Get a pair of those thrash sneakers like those hightop nikes, but white.

Thrash sneakers?

Quote by st.stephen
Keep the Converse alive! They're way the hell better than any shoe alive!

You don't need to keep it alive since there's always at least 10 people within visible sight that have Converse on.
these are my shoes

My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90
actually check this out

design your own shoe

http://www.converse.com/#portfolio
My favorite band is Tool.

Quote by dio_dude
despite the funny name, unknownpunkrock is the coolest 08'er.

Ibanez GRG
Vox AD30VT
Randall RG50TC
Takamine C128
Dano Wah
Yamaha S90