... in the magazine section. All the teen magazines were clustered together, right beside the guitar ones, so I had to glance over at them. All 7 of them. All 7 of them different magazines. All 7 of those different magazines featuring the Jonas Brothers on the cover.

What the hell!? Are they running out of stars? That's not necessarily a bad thing, but seriously!?
Someone was clearly attempting to form an interdimensional portal of suck by grouping them together. If you'd only know, Jesu Christo only knows the whimsical and mysterious places you could have gone.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
uhh cause the jonas brothers are extremely attractive....? i like joe...and of course i'm kidding. its just the trend right now. give it a couple months and the media will have a new golden child/children to endorse for no reason at all.
Originally Posted by jimbo09
"yeah man, i swallow and then **** out all my picks, it gives u really good tone, i swear"

Originally Posted by Union Jake

Long story short, 10 minutes later we were all sat there jerking off.
Quote by ttreat31
It could be worse.

Yeah, you could be living in a region where 6 severed feet have recently been found washed up on islands.

Oh wait...
Maybe something exciting happened to those brothers recently?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Doppelgänger
Yeah, you could be living in a region where 6 severed feet have recently been found washed up on islands.

Oh wait...

Could you explain that joke?
Quote by Doppelgänger

Oh wait...

On topic, who really cares? Five years from now, they're probably going to be frequenting awful reality TV programs in order to fund their massive drug addictions, while the country obsesses over some new media darlings.
kill all humans
the jonas brothers are in camp rock which is coming out on friday
sooo its just one of those things that middle age mothers are interseted in so that they can have some sort of awkward conversation with their prepubescent daughters
in an uncomfortable mother-daughter relationship
Quote by ttreat31
It could be worse.

Yeah they could have been on the guitar magazine cover. This would have been me:
Quote by alaskan_ninja

On topic, who really cares? Five years from now, they're probably going to be frequenting awful reality TV programs in order to fund their massive drug addictions, while the country obsesses over some new media darlings.

...Bre Morgan?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by alaskan_ninja

I thought you were talking about the feet for a minute there.

I'm not sure which makes the scenario is more amusing.
hey it coulda been Pete Wentz
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
The who brothers?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Quote by Doppelgänger
*looks at TS' location*

*ahem*

Now that I know what you're talking about, that joke was just cruel.
Quote by Doppelgänger

Oh wait...

...I live in the town where they found those feet
Quote by Food_is_good
...I live in the town where they found those feet

Same.

In fact, I think two of the feet were found here.
Quote by Doppelgänger

Oh wait...