Hey my last thread was getting cluttered so I'm making a new one.

well I'm selling the Old Skool Fuzz 85+shipping. I made these Pedals my self and they are based off of a Fuzz face, but with some changes in caps and resistors and transistors and stuff. It's come stock with NPN 2N4401 transistors which go from a GREAT Hendrix and Clapton sound all the way to Gilmour and beyond.

There are A couple of mods I will do for this pedal if you ask.

Metal mod +$5: Will give a more metallic sound with a bit more gain than stock.

EJ mod +$5: Gives it a thick sound with a more pronounced Midrange boost and a thicker tone overall.

Tone Pot mod +$10: adds a tone pot to the Level and Fuzz pots that are already there.

Transistor requests +$10 and up: you can request any transistor you like to be put in it.Do this at your own risk cause I'll put whatever you want in it no garuntees it'll sound good. So I say that you should probably only do this if you know what your doing.

I will eventually have a full line of pedals including an OD, Distortion, Clean Boost, A/B/Y box, and an A/B box.

FAQ:

Q: what do your boxes look like?
A: they are custom made and painted by professionals

Q: Are your pedals true bypass?
A: Yes! so NO tone sucking

Q: Do you ship outside the US?
A: Yes but you pay shipping.

Q: Does your pedal have an AC adaptor?
A: yes it has a pin to plug one into but does NOT come with one.

Q: How long will it take to get my pedal once I place on order?
A: Depends. If I'm swamped at the time up to three weeks. but normally one to two weeks

Q: How does your Fuzz pedal sound with Bass?
A: VERY good I was actually supriesed at how good it sounded.

I think thats it for now So you can PM me with any questions or Email me at flyboybdv@hotmail.com.

There is two demos of the Old Skool fuzz on my profile in the MP3s section.

There will be pics with in a week.
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Does the old skool fuzz have a octave deal going on?

Gonna buy one as soon as I get the fundage, even if it doesn't (That demo is epic)
Thanks! I'm happy you like it.

No it doesn't have an octave but I should figure out how to do that it's a good idea it could be the octave mod make it another 10 bucks or so depending on how much parts are
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
I'm willing to trade one of my pedals for a MXR carbon Copy or EHX Memory man..
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Are your pedals all digital?

I'm looking at MXRs too, but if yours are cheaper I may go with them instead... Especially if you've got a nice analog delay that's cheaper than the MXRs.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
No I don't make digital pedals I don't think I ever will.

I don't make delays yet I was saying I would trade a Fuzz for a carbon copy or the like.

but if you want a good cheap delay I would go look at the BYOC ones
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Hey do you have sound clips? And pics of it?
PRS SE SC ♦ Dean Cadi ♦ Squier Strat ♦ Crate V5 ♦ AXL Akita AT30 ♦ Alhambra 4P ♦ Takamine f-349 ♦ Goodall KCJ
Boss ME-20 ♦ Monteallums modded TS9DX ♦ DOD Grunge ♦ #1Echo ♦
You do an EJ mod?

Super!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darkarbiter7
You do an EJ mod?

Super!

Yup It's just a Cap I change out (it's an expensive one hence 5 bucks) and it makes it pretty smooth, When I send it to you put a TS808 or the like BEHIND it and drive the fuzz with that it sounds great.

Quote by leondb
Hey do you have sound clips? And pics of it?

No pics yet (need to get enclosures) but there are Clipzors on my profile just go to my mp3s and you should find them.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
gotcha back.

but yah It, It'll do a big Muffish sound, it's not a big muff though
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
well i'm really looking for like a versatileness
i'm not using it for metal
i'll be using it for the old blues like tones (clapton, hendrix) and the new 90's alt rock sounds (pumpkins, nirvana, etc.)
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
It'll be GREAT at the old school blues and pretty OK and nirvana and stuff like that
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump for sunday
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I'm not sure I haven't had to ship one there yet but I'm guessing something like 15 bucks US
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
How much would you charge to ship to Tennessee? I'll get with you on specifics when i decide to actually spend that kind of cash.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
at most like 10 bucks
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Cool. Which clips on your profile demonstrate the pedal? And do you have any that demonstrate it with the EJ mod?

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
No I don't have any with the EJ mod yet sadly but I will soon
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Okay, cool. Which songs can i hear the pedal on, though?

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
go to view all Mp3s and click old skool fuzz demo
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Ah, okay.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
so what you thinkin' TN you gonna buy one?

oh and bump..
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
It depends. I'll probably get a fuzz pedal by the end of the summer. I'll either buy one of yours or build my own. I like the BYOC kit, but if your pedal turns out cheaper, i'll probably go with yours.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
well I'm gonna be completley honest The BYOC will probably turn out cheaper.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Yours are a touch cheaper, actually, if i'm not mistaken. But i'd probably end up getting the EJ mod, so that might even things out a bit. Also, BYOC has some kind of special transistors: extremely rare NOS Philips AC127/01. Those sound pretty interesting, it's just a matter of deciding whether or not they're worth the extra cost.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Quote by TNfootballfan62
Yours are a touch cheaper, actually, if i'm not mistaken. But i'd probably end up getting the EJ mod, so that might even things out a bit. Also, BYOC has some kind of special transistors: extremely rare NOS Philips AC127/01. Those sound pretty interesting, it's just a matter of deciding whether or not they're worth the extra cost.

yah I know what mean about the transistors. I can get some AC127s or 128s but it would cost like 15 bucks more they're soooo much
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Are they that much better? Have you used them before?

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
The Transistors??

well, for one they are germanium transistors which were used in the first FF's. They have a bit smoother sound then the silicon ones I tend to use but it's all personal preferance.

the germanium one is gonna give you like the first Jimi hendrix album sound while the silicon one is gonna get you closer to David Gilmour
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Early Jimi Hendrix is what I'm going for. We'll see, haha. I'll get back with you if I decide to get one of your pedals.

Quote by ibz_bucket

Quote by tubetime86
Ok no problem either one would be great for you.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump for sunday
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
bump
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
hey guys.

I'm not gonna be taking orders for about a month so when I bump this thread again I'm taking orders
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I'm now taking orders for some custom pedal boards It's gonna take a while to get one cause i need to buy some stuff.

but they are Going to be made of wood then stained then have velcro strips but on them

I'm willing to make these to your deminsion and but more than one level on it if you like. infact I'm willing to but the pedals you want on it if you pay for it.
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era