Just a curious question that spawns from boredom...

Which guitar company sells/produces the most guitars?

There may not be a sure fire answer, but many things sold can be tracked in numbers (ie: cars, movies, videogames, etc).
fender including squire coz everyone thinks omg fender and gibson! when they start and fender aernt too expensive

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
I would say either the Fender or Gibson umbrella, but probably Fender umbrella company which consists of:
- Fender
- Squier
- Gretsch
- Jackson
- Guild
- Charvel
and
- Tacoma

They own others, but only those ones make guitars.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
fenders dont make umbrellas.
but yeah fenders!
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Equipment:
Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....
fenders dont make umbrellas.
but yeah fenders!
Quote by 666_Pounder
If you don't have enough for tube get a Roland Cube.

Equipment:
Fender Squire Fat Strat Affinity series
Some cheap amp....
The MIM strat alone outsells many entire brands. There was an article in my local paper a while ago on strats which said that the strat outsells the next best selling guitar 5 to 1
Fender without a doubt. Fender and Gibson are the top. And Fender is more affordable than Gibson, meaning Fender sells more :]
My best guess is Fender b/c they own Jackson/charvel and Squier
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
either fender, samick (they make almost every korean import guitar on the planet) or the guy that owns schecter and ESP/LTD (yes their both owned by the same guy, and practically the same company's)
If we're just talking brands, rather than entire companies, then I'd say Fender are at the top. I'd follow that by Ibanez probably, seeing as every other guitarist has one!

Gibson would be a good way down beause they price themselves out of the market a little bit for beginners.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Samick
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Since 1999 the electric guitars made by Samick no longer carry the Samick name; they are now called Greg Bennett Guitars.

Some other brands Samick builds guitars for are Epiphone, Gibson, Washburn, and Hohner. Recently have signed their first signature to Michael Graham of East Coast Ambitions with a signature Samick F100
Ibanez sell a shitload because they have the 7 string market down, theres hardly any competition. Apart from maybe Schecter, but Ibanez are far superior
Samick and KorTek (Cort) are the two biggest electric guitar manufacturers in the world I believe.

In the US it's Fender, Gibson and then Taylor (yes, Taylor).
Cort
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

Yeah it would definitely be Fender but Gibson has to be up there.
Quote by Aaron the 4th
GAYS...we don't hate that your gay we hate that your proud of it
Either Cort (make Ibanez, Schector, PRS SE, ESP LTD, G&L Tribute etc etc) or Fender.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

samick
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab