Acoustic slide blues song, named Red Meat in my profile

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/imgooley/music/all/play334883

C4C, as always.
I really like the song, which must mean that its good because im not a big slide fan.

I had to listen to it twice because at 1:12, i thought that there was something wrong with the recording, but i think that you are just hitting the body like later on in the song.

Nice job and thanks for critiquing my song!
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
I love blues, so automatically I like this track. It did seem like your guitar was a little bit out of tune, but no big deal. I wish the quality was a little bit better, and it would have fit nicely over some drums. But overall, nice job, especially for a one track recording.
It's pretty groovy!! I don't even listen to blues, but i can imagine sittin in a rockin chair smokin and chillin with this lol. Tuning maybe slightly out but thats no biggie! Quirky
Check mine?? It's in my blog. Don't expect much though lol
Sounded a bit like the Chords were out of Tune, but i dont listen to a lot of slide guitar so i wouldnt really know...The sliding bits sounded brilliant, though.
My ear may be messed up, but the chords don't really sound out of tune to me...

Maybe I've been listening to too much Charley Patton and Son House...
the fact that the guitar is slightly out of tune, and the fact that the recording quality isnt that great is the reason i love this guitar. blues is about the emotion not the technical side. I love your playing it reminds me a lot of Keb Mo'

awesome job
Quote by disturbed_hobo2
the fact that the guitar is slightly out of tune, and the fact that the recording quality isnt that great is the reason i love this guitar. blues is about the emotion not the technical side. I love your playing it reminds me a lot of Keb Mo'

awesome job

That is an awesome compliment and I am extremely flattered.

That thing I was playing is a typical blues box, too. A piece of crap that sounds good when you touch it the right way.