Page 1 of 3
Ibanez Model:
AFS75TD-TQ-12-01

Extremely Good condition, never gigged with it, only played at home and used it for band practice once with in the two or three years I've had it,

this is an awsome guitar that can make all sorts of sounds from good clean blues to moden rock, and even have acoustic tones with the right settings

I have the Turquoise model, which is apparently a limited model (please correct me if im wrong) and ive seen prices for the regular model at $399, and ive seen the Turquoise ones go for $450-500,

and I DO have the OHSC specificly made for this guitar, made by TKL ($89 value)

V(description copy&pasted from MF)V

Jazz to punk and everywhere in-between.
The Ibanez Artcore AFS75T Electric Guitar is a true full-hollow body at a truly nice price. Killer finish, full body/neck/head/F-hole binding, and precision-inlaid pearl bars on the rosewood fretboard make this Ibanez Artcore guitar look fabulous. ACH1 and ACH2 humbuckers provide a range from prim to pugilistic, making it a tonal tool for everything from jazz to punk to rockabilly. Vintage vibrato and roller bridge provide dive bombing or subtle waver.

Ibanez AFS75TD Artcore Electric Guitar Features:

Full-hollow body
Maple top, sides, and back
Mahogany set-in neck
Bound rosewood fretboard
ACH1 humbucker at the neck
ACH2 humbucker at the bridge
VBF70 vintage vibrato
ART2 roller bridge
Make it yours and add a whole new dimension to your music, whatever the style.

I'm up for selling this if the right offer comes along,
but i would rather trade this for a new amp of around equal value
(i play alot of high gain rock and punk, and i would like it to be loud enough for gigging with)

and i am also interested in small tube amps, like epi valve JR's or Blackhearts(or any other similar amp) that would be good for playing blues and classic rock

so if you have anything to offer just let me know
(i might trade for another guitar if i like the offer, but i'm not good with floyds, i would prefer a fixed bridge or fender style trems)

V*pics*V

I don't think I really have anything to trade for it, and I definitely don't have the cash to buy, but I still gotta compliment you on that awesome guitar. It actually makes the blue work, and I'm usually not fond of that shade on archtops. very pretty, man.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
Quote by Wulver
I don't think I really have anything to trade for it, and I definitely don't have the cash to buy, but I still gotta compliment you on that awesome guitar. It actually makes the blue work, and I'm usually not fond of that shade on archtops. very pretty, man.

thanks man!

any one out there wanna make an offer??
or have something to trade?
I might be interested after all, sent you a PM
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
whups.
just noticed you don't like floyds.
plus right now it's set up for 11s tuned to drop C.
That's beautiful. I love the surf green on it. Hope you sell it!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

i would like to trade it for another guitar, but i will sell it for around 350ish=shipping
I have a Epi G-400 I'm trading?
16' Gibson SG Std.
15' Ibanez JEM Jr.
OD9 Pro+>CM-2>BC-2>Wylde Phase>Gravy>Flashback
Marshall JCM800>V212(Vet.30/ET-65)
Ibanez TSA15H>1x12 (G12n-65)
Randall RVC5>1x12 (G12n-65)
gretsch electromatic solid body with gfs hot nashville retrotrons?
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Quote by jjegg
gretsch electromatic solid body with gfs hot nashville retrotrons?

maybe do you have any pics??
just got back from vacation at Daytona, I'm at work, I'll get pics to you tonight.
WHY DO I NEED TO PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH!!!!!
Randall RX120D head? Tons of gain for a solid state and 120w of power is definitely enough to gig with...
If to live is to die, then is to die to live? Thats a bunch of S_H_I_T.
well that is a good head but i dont have a cab to use it with at the moment,

and i think my guitar is worth a lil more than that,
ill think about buying an epi or blackheart an trading.. its a nice looking guitar and case too =] so ill get back to you if its not already gone
Jackson DK2M Dinky Pro W/ EMG 81/85 18v Black
ESP LTD EC-1000 W/ EMG 81/60 See Thru Blue
Schecter C-1 HellRaiser W/ EMG 81TW/89 Black Cherry
Peavey 6505 W/ 2x12 V30
Damn, that's nice. Too bad I dont have anything you want.
Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
you wouldn't happen to want a squier strat? haha.

Quote by Ichimaru
I've always wanted to meet a really hot readhead so that I could tell her name is Moses and I'm here to see the burning bush.
Page 1 of 3