I originally wrote this for the piano as that's what I play but after some thought I figured it suited guitar better, I tweaked it around and adding in a few things and so far this is what I have.

I'm an amateur on guitar and can barley play this any real guitarists wanna record it?
Attachments:
In the Air.zip
Well, that was.... unconventional, to say the least.

Intro sounded cool with the piano and all, cool bit there . But then, comes the verse, it felt kinda weird. It's really messy, and I think there are some bad notes there. You have a great idea there, and the guitar was nice, but everything did not complement each other very well. It just felt chaotic and meh. You should seriously rework that part.

Chorus felt reeeaally weird. It just didn't fit at all, and it felt disconnected with all the other parts. It's good in itself, but with the other, no, it doesn't work. You need to rework that part, since the idea was good, just executed poorly. Perhaps make a better transition, and add drums or whatever there?

The outro was nice, though again, it needs a better transition to that part!

All in all, you have some good ideas there, but they were executed poorly (well, most of the time, anyway). Parts seemed chaotic and messy, and mostly parts felt disconnected with each others. So, no, it's not a solid song right now, but if you rework this, it will be a good one!

Mind checking mine out? Dunno if it'll fit your taste, but whatever. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=885471