I have a Roland Cube 60, and it works fine: never heard a buzz or a feedback. Today I tried to connect my Digitech Metal Master, but if I use the lead channel on amp with Metal Master turned OFF, a high buzz comes anyone know why? Metal Master is turned OFF, I have only connected it but it's not active:

GUITAR ---> METAL MASTER TURNED OFF ---> ROLAND CUBE 60 ON LEAD CHANNEL

I tried to change cables, but the buzz is still here. It also comes if I do this:

GUITAR ---> METAL MASTER TURNED ON ---> ROLAND CUBE 60 ON CLEAN CHANNEL
Are you using an adapter with it?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by acdclandon
**** it its a **** pedal anyway
No, actually it's pretty good.
Is there buzz when the pedal isnt connected? If so then you might have a low battery or you've knocked around one of the input jacks on the pedal.

If it buzzes when the pedal is not in then it could be on of the input jacks on the amp or guitar.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Pedals add noise, even when not switched on - using pedals on the lead channel of a modelling amp like the cube is going to magnify that problem tenfold.

In short, stop doing it. If you want to use your pedal use it on the clean channel only.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by mcrfobtai
The cube doesn't really take pedals that well anyway.
Hmm... even wah? I would like to try a wah pedal on my cube, but I don't know if it will sound good or bad.
A wah will work fine - after all it's little more than a tone knob. Anything that uses op-amps or other bits and bobs to distort or modulate the signal is going to sound like crap though.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com