Playworker. Tis a real job title! It's for a local childcare company, £6 an hour for playing football or watching kids movies, not bad.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
Working in an office, sticking corrective stickers on scientific documents they were publishing.

I stuck 4000 stickers in that week. Thank god the money was good.
Fed Ex Ground. Great job. Trying to get re-hired.
Bagger, and I got into trouble for coming to work with a bunch of people dressed as pirates. And then for kissing my girlfriend in the parking lot when I wasn't on the clock, merely because I was wearing my uniform. And then for talking to customers about robots instead of lame conversations about the weather. God that job sucked.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Technical Service in a pretty large industrial company. Altough I had no experience with mechanical stuff (considering i'm studying electronics), I managed to learn a lot in that month and it all went good.

And the pay was awesome. I'm starting again in July.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Quote by cheese_weasel
Playworker. Tis a real job title! It's for a local childcare company, £6 an hour for playing football or watching kids movies, not bad.

That's sick lol, 6 quid an hour for that

EDIT: and for the sake of contributing, i've never had a job, might get one over the summer though (I'm 16)
Part time at Mcdonalds.

pay is pretty good.
i'm still working there now.

only been working for like 7 months now.
I just started my first proper job in a local theatre, I'm in the restaurant now waiting on tables but I'm gonna ask to be moved to something else.

Pay is good.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
My first "real" job that I got was handjob....

-_-

someone had to do it...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Walking on a beach getting a tan for 15€/hour (23US$)

I'm not kidding...
Postie for Royal Mail... 5am starts, sometimes 12 hour days with heavy bags on my back, hot weather or freezin cold, dogs attackin me, old people bein rude to me, poor people yelling at me and rich people bein snobs at me. So I left that, got a new job where I wudnyt be up so early... n became a baker.. 4am starts, 12 hour days...
Workin a coffee shop, it was and still is one of the best jobs I think somebody could start working at.
Nothing at all

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.