Hi,

I am having trouble with my FX-100: The LED keeps on flashing all the time, wether I have the effect activated or not. When I don't play, there is a clicking noise comming out of it, in the same rythm as the flashing, so this has something to do with each other.
I don't want my pedal to act like a 30000 BPM drum machine with lighteffects, so I need to fix it.
This problem doesn't occur when I put a battery in it, but I use my multi-supplier that I built myself. This adapter is stabalized, and my other pedals (including other behringer stompboxes) work with it.
I can't bring it back, because they would say "You should have used the behringer adapter we recommend in the manual", but as you all know, pedals work with other adapters too.
Does someone know how this can be fixed?

Thanks for reading,
Quote by geluidsterroris
behringer

theres yer issue
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
Quote by CaptainJack666
theres yer issue

This.
Signatures are overrated.
Quote by CaptainJack666
theres yer issue

My other behringer stuff works fine. I am just asking for a technical solution.
Well as it works fine with batteries but not with your homemade power adapter. That would be the logical problem. It doesnt like your adapter. So you will need to use batteries or find a different adapter.
Yeah your issue is

sorry about this

that you have a behringer

seriously get a better amp, your tone and playing will come on no end

sorry if thats not an option and you will now have a go at me, but start saving, seriously, its worth it. NO matter how good the say the behringer is it can't compete with anything valve driven
lol@u
Who knows. Behringer stuff is known for failing or doing weirdo things like this without reason. At least try go to a store and try it with a Behringer supply to see if it helps. Have a manual for it? Anyway to do a reset?
Yeah. Behringer stuff is real fickle about their power supplies. Try one of theirs.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Quote by Blues_King431
Yeah your issue is

sorry about this

that you have a behringer

seriously get a better amp, your tone and playing will come on no end

sorry if thats not an option and you will now have a go at me, but start saving, seriously, its worth it. NO matter how good the say the behringer is it can't compete with anything valve driven

Nothing wrong with my amp, it's a Fender Deluxe 85.