And its ****ed. So I returned two weeks ago. The dude was really cool about about it and replaced it.

It works fine for a week and then it ****s up again. I know exactly what's wrong with it. The little 9 volt battery thing has a faulty wire. I can replace that easily myself.

What should i do? Get a refund? I'm not sure if their going to do that though I think they would just keep giving me the same pedal until I get one that works (Thats what they always do) ( ) =\

Get it fixed? I know what's wrong with it but the warranty is void if I modify it and I kind of want to keep the warranty because this pedal has ****ed up ALLOT in the past and I've only had it a month. I just want to get rid of it.
How much was it? if its a cheap one (eg behringer) then fix it yourself, if you break it then the £10-15 you will have to spend again is worth saving you the hassle of having to keep returning it.

If, however, it is an expensive one, take it back.
Quote by rebelmidget
your pubes are like the amazon rainforest and your body is planet earth. trim a little here and there and your life will be more comfortable
but cut down the whole damn forest and mother nature is going to cut you

Quote by fireball85
How much was it? if its a cheap one (eg behringer) then fix it yourself, if you break it then the £10-15 you will have to spend again is worth saving you the hassle of having to keep returning it.

If, however, it is an expensive one, take it back.

It wasn't too expensive but it was expensive enough that if it was broken I would be pissed. The sound this pedal gives is pretty damn awesome. It can make my BOSS Metal Zone sound awesome.

Yes that's right, BOSS Metal Zone and awesome in the same sentence .
Get a refund/new one. If you try to fix it and screw it up then they won't give you anything. Just be safe with it and take it back like you did before.