Hi
What do you think would be the best company to work for or the best job in the world would be.

I dunno just put down 2 places/companys where you think it would be cool to work.
Me:
Google(U heard bout the rule on the google campus that you cant be more than a certain distance away from food?)
Apple (Cool computers)

What do you think
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Doing nothing for money.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
PriceWaterhouseCoopers.

Oh yeah!
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by Ex'sAndOh's
Doing nothing for money.

This man has it.

I could easily sit on my couch watching films all day for £50 and hour.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Sperm donor

Money for fapping
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
id love to work at roadrunner records
id do anything there
besides like janitor and stuff.
LTD M-100FM
THE BEEST!
Quote by kaptink
Rocketeer.

idk why, but that made me smile
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by jake_1234
Hi
What do you think would be the best company to work for or the best job in the world would be.

I dunno just put down 2 places/companys where you think it would be cool to work.
Me:
Google(U heard bout the rule on the google campus that you cant be more than a certain distance away from food?)
Apple (Cool computers)

What do you think

Seriously apple? Yeah cool computers and all but you could certainly just buy one. Have you heard about how brutal their management is at Apple? Let me tell you, it's less then desirable.

I think the best job in the whole world would be an inventor. You tinker and play with different things all day and then once you come up with a good idea you sell that for lots of money. But of course if you suck at being an inventor it could have the opposite effect.
i wanna be the person who motion tracks the censor bar on the ads for the girls gone wild dvds
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Quote by groll01
i wanna be the person who motion tracks the censor bar on the ads for the girls gone wild dvds

This.
Google
We had a speaker from a uni come and talk about Jobs in the computer industry today. Google looks SWEET.
$140,000 AU straight out of uni!

IT is in high demand so they go to every expense to keep you happy working there. You can negotiate whatever hours you want to work as long as you get your **** done.
pretty much getting paid to play guitar ... which is what i do now ... huzzah i've reached my goal.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Top Gear presenter i mean those guys get payed to just cruise around in the worlds most amazing cars and get paid millions for it

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Linklaters
- Clifford Chance
- Allen & Overy
- Slaughter & May
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

If you go to Sweden and become a Choclateer, your name is officially changed to add 'Master of Chocolates' to the end of it. That's enough for me!
Quote by Shredder XXX
how about the way your entire country generalizes a culture by the actions of a few, citing any Americans idea of a middle eastern person.
Top Gear presenter.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I'd like to work for Google or Adobe.. Preferably Google, though. They seem more chilled and awesome. I'd fit right in.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
The guy who's job it is to rub baby oil over the Victoria's Secret models on their shoots on awesome beaches.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Quote by NemesisX
I'd like to work for Google or Adobe.. Preferably Google, though. They seem more chilled and awesome. I'd fit right in.

My brother works for Adobe.
He gets lots of free t-shirts and other crap.
prostitiute.. seriously sex= money ?!

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

i have to go with all the people who've said top gear presenter lol, that would be pretty awesome (although i know jack **** about cars)

other than that... i think a professional musician would be awesome, i've done a few gigs and things here and there as a bassist but nothing permantant you know? i was almost on TV! i was playing for a singer who entered this contest... and the winner got to be on tv, and she won! but got really badly ill, so the person who came second got to be on TV lol

the singers all better now if your wondering lol
professional musician is all i can see myself doing. professional meaning i can make a comfortable living from it.
Maybe own a music shop, or craft guitars.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Blowjob
Quote by Demon Wolf
Man, you even got the melody right. +1000000 points.

Quote by Night_Lights
^thats a brilliant call. *jots in notebook*