Whats the best cabinet for a Tiny Terror. It needs to be used in small-medium gigs and obviously be stable and reliable. The cheaper the better for me. Also i cannot buy avatars as i am in Australia, however if there is a way for me to get access to one that you Aussies know of let me know. Thanks

EDIT: Been scanning ebay and i found this: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/AVATAR-TRADITIONAL-2X12-SPEAKER-CAB-VIN-30S-ORANGE_W0QQitemZ290238710944QQihZ019QQcategoryZ58718QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem is that a bit expensive for an avatar or is that right? is that what i should be paying do you think?
Gear
Fender MIA Stratocaster (Sunburst)
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Last edited by les witty at Jun 19, 2008,
Buy some Plywood, some warehouse speakers, and some wiring, and spend a day outside, and have fun.
Signatures are overrated.
lol i would if i werent a total mutant when it comes to those kind of things.
Gear
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
well all up id like to be spending less than 1500AU, its about 700 alone for the head so the cab would preferable be less than 800. However if its that hard to get a good cab for that money, would it make more sense just to save towards the Rocker 30? I love that amp and the TT was really a substitute because i cant afford the Rocker 30 (lol i cant afford either but i like having a goal). Just so you know, the orange 1X12 is around 700AU.
Gear
Vox AC4TV
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yahama FG730S
Maybe try a Randall cab. If you're up for a 4x12 that is.
Signatures are overrated.