Just say you are walking along, minding your own business. Suddenly, a man mugs you, throws you in your car, and drives you back to his house.

He gets you out and leads you into his house. You are tied at the wrists and cannot fight back. The man then gets naked. He has an absolutely enormous penis, 12 inches at the very least. He begins to talk to you...

He explains that he is about to rape you up the ass. Furthermore, he will not be using a condom or lube; he is going to stick it in dry. The man continues that he is feeling generous today and he will give you a chance; if you wish you can suck his dick, lubing it up with saliva so the rape doesn't hurt as much.

Do you suck him off or not?
Shut up.

Edit: no cus that would make me gay.

Edit: I would crap myself in order to make penetration impossible.
Why should I come down?
From here, I can see forever.
Last edited by RocknRollRay at Jun 19, 2008,
No, why double the mental torture?

Later on in therapy i'd rather be talking about how I got raped in the ass than having to suck him AND get raped in the ass.

That's just me though.
Strange fantasy's huh?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
You can't just come up with that kind of thing. In other words: you've either had an experience like this before, or then you're just in need of some urgent medical attention

EDIT: Oh, and if it happened to me, i'd rape him first with my 14 inches
Give him the best god damn BJ ever, by the time I was done he wouldn't be going up my arse
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
punch him in the face and rape him myself
Quotes from other UGers in your signatures that talk about how good you are suck donkey schlong.
my legs aren't tied up, so i'd use them to kick the guy in his apparantly 12'' penis lool
ooh ooh i could always just drop my pants down and show him mine needless to say the guy would be shocked by the shear enormaty that is my P3nOrZ and will run away for fear of his own life

me^ ^SLASH

JIMMY PAGE
ADRIAN SMITH
DAVE MURRAY
If a man tried to rape another man up the ass dry with an enormous penis he would surely snap his banjo strap, rendering his penis useless.
Tied at the wrists? Nut the ****er
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
Quote by freedoms_stain
If a man tried to rape another man up the ass dry with an enormous penis he would surely snap his banjo strap, rendering his penis useless.

good knowledge
since i am not tied at the feet i would kick him in his 12 inches, order him to make me a sandwich, rape him and then leave
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
I thought this was going to be a referral to the internet comedian Limmy's video called "What would you do?" Here. You all should watch it because it is funny as fluck.
I laugh at his feeble attempts, because it's physically impossible to rape me up the ass.
Quote by MightyAl
I laugh at his feeble attempts, because it's physically impossible to rape me up the ass.

Like throwing a banana up a high street, eh?
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Bendybaws
Like throwing a banana up a high street, eh?

No, there just isn't a hole there anymore.
Silver lining to every cloud.
Quote by MightyAl
No, there just isn't a hole there anymore.
Silver lining to every cloud.

What was the cloud? Did you get your arse blow in Nam?

¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
Quote by Bendybaws
What was the cloud? Did you get your arse blow in Nam?

Nope. Had everything past the ileo-caecal valve removed, due to illness.
But I usually tell people it was a shark attack whist I was rescuing some drowning orphans.
Well, I would have to stand up to get buttsexed, so when I am standing up and he is about to penetrate, I would kick him in the nads.
Quote by BluBluBlu
I would say 'yes' and then bite it off.

This, also crushing his balls into pulp.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
If he tried that **** with me I'd clench my ass as hard ass possible and cut his dick off.
Quote by MoshPitRock
ANIMALS LIE DOWN.
that's just what they do.
there's probably humans doing the same thing.
quit being so paranoid.

Bite his penis off, pull his testicles off and punch him in the stomach. Hurrah.
Duh.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I'd put him on a skateboard and turn him into a pull toy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I'd be wounding him in his ****, that's for sure. Tosser trying that **** with me. Then I'd escape and torture him for a bit, seeing as the legal system would only give him a couple of years.
My name is Marc! Silly username.
are you kidding? 3 years of karate, 2 of gymnastics...He'd be dead before he hit the ground
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by BluBluBlu
I would say 'yes' and then bite it off.

yup...its the only way...he wont wanna stick it in my butt after that
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by Crazymike100
are you kidding? 3 years of karate, 2 of gymnastics...He'd be dead before he hit the ground

Does karate work if you're tied up?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t

I think the implication is that his buttocks are deadly weapons, and he would use them to crush the life out of the rapist.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

no...

I was thinkng of when he gets out of the van to kidnap me.

If I get tied up, I would just get out again, I had a stint of escapism, or whatever it's called.

/man of many talents.
They don't think it be like it is, but it do.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
Bite his penis off, pull his testicles off and punch him in the stomach. Hurrah.
Duh.

This makes a lot of sense. And once you're biting down, he can't kill you because you'll go all rigga mortis on his dick.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT