Ok so I just got a new job ,so I decided to buy a new guitar . But there is one problem I really dont know what to get . Mu budget is about $600 a little less or a little more. I enjoy playing metal ,yet I love a clean tone also, so I am torn. well any suggestions?
idk where but there is a jacksonRR something that about $600
Quote by 08don
yes, thank you guitarfreak. free bj for you anytime. just not from me. no homo.
yea I thought about it then i realized How small the body is , im just way 2 big for one im 6'4 and 260 pounds
continue saving and get a telecaster......believe it or not, it has good crunch (and obviously lights out cleans) and you wouldnt be following trends
get a dean. i got my evo for 500, and it has great pickups, and action. but their are a lot of better deans for metal that you can find for around 600 or less. But i suggest a razorback for that more of a metal type feel.

EDIT: I don't play metal much. I just know a bunch of metal bands use deans, and my evo plays everything good.
randall rg75g3 I cant play telecaster I tried liking the james root , but i just couldent get into it
og no its cool selibucaz i own a dean ml, what about a prs se very opeth
Dude u seem awfully fussy so its gonna be hard for us to give u any suggestions just go out and play them
Quote by .HUZZAH.
Just hit all the strings at once, raping your e string and making retardly out of place pinch harmonics

oh wait, this isn't a slipknot concert..

FREEBIRD!

And the amish said let their be CHEESE...
ESP - LTD's are pretty good, I picked up my EC-300 for under $300 used and I loved it. I recently traded it off for a Epiphone Les Paul and I wouldn't take anything for it. Because its a very versatile guitar, it will handle thrashing out, yet if you want a nice clean tone it does great! (Plus they look pretty )
sorry im not trying to sound fussy I just got off of work, but its cool , and I also own a esp/ltd