Does anyone know of any Killswitch Engage songs that are not Drop C? I have a Floyd Rose on my guitar and I REALLY DO NOT want to tune down to Drop C.
If you wanna tune down at all, tune it to drop c. It will take just as long to tune to c as it will take to tune to d.
Quote by Tordyboi
If you wanna tune down at all, tune it to drop c. It will take just as long to tune to c as it will take to tune to d.

No drop D you only have to tune the low E string to D which takes only a few seconds. Drop C you have to tune down every string by a step and drop the low string to C.
Quote by sycodudeguy
Drop D will work fine, you won't hear too big a difference.

Really? I'll try that then.
Quote by CapnKickass
No drop D you only have to tune the low E string to D which takes only a few seconds. Drop C you have to tune down every string by a step and drop the low string to C.

It only takes 10 minutes at the most. So whats the big deal? its not that hard to learn. Its really wierd that you think that you can play drop d when the song is in drop c. If your not deaf you should hear that its not the same thing.
Quote by Metallica Fan21
Really? I'll try that then.

You will notice a huge difference....Don't even try playing Killswitch in Drop D! It'll sound awful, especially on a song eith lot's of low e string use like half of their songs...