I just downloaded a Ds emulator for my pc with pokemon diamond, and I opened the file but it only comes up with a white screen.

What's up with it?

►-Adam-◄
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

at this stage DS emulators suck, even on the fastest computers. come back in a couple of years....
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by eggo_boi_15
I just downloaded a Ds emulator for my pc with pokemon diamond, and I opened the file but it only comes up with a white screen.

What's up with it?

►-Adam-◄

it doesnt work.
did you get no$gba? if you did, you need the BIOS files
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
There isn't working emulation for any newer consoles at the moment. Try again in a few years.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist
There isn't working emulation for any newer consoles at the moment. Try again in a few years.

i did manage to get a ds emulator working ONCE, and they should, but try not to run games that are too "graphical" i played warioware touched and it worked
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
First of all use the NO$GBA emulator then go into the emulation setup.
Change the emulation speed to the lowest setting.
Change NDS backup to Flash 265 or something like that.
Works with me