In the past few nights I have had horribly depressing dreams.

On Tuesday I dreamed that I was assigned by some organization to assassinate Barrak Obama. While preparing to kill him I fell in love with a girl who was almost militantly pro-Obama. Anyway I ended up killing her and not my proper target. When I woke up I felt strangely angry at my subconscious for killing her. Then I felt like **** all day.

Last night I had a dream about me being in the military, but instead of being in a military base we were in a Home Depot (as best as I can describe it). We were forced to do push ups in a weird patch of mud in the middle of the store. I could not for the life of me do a push up. Then my Drill Instructor (played by a guy who looks strangely like Eddie Izzard) told me that since I could not do the push ups he was going to make me ascend and descend ladders till they were done. I couldn't even do that. I was so upset that I started crying. Then it was revealed to me that my girlfriend (played by my ex) was pregnant (but it had felt like I had known that the whole time). So I was contemplating quitting the Home Depot Army but felt like an ass for not being able to support my future kid. Also there were mentions of my friend being around but I never saw him. Then I woke up.

The strange part about both of those dreams is both times I woke up I had legitimate tear stains on my pillow. They were wet and everything a tear stain should be. So I have been crying in my sleep.

Psychologists of UG please tell me I am not losing my mind!
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Last edited by The_Hottest_Day at Jun 19, 2008,
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

The strange part about both of those dreams is both times I woke up I had legitimate tear stains on my pillow. They were wet and everything a tear stain should be. So I have been crying in my sleep.

Psychologists of UG please tell me I am not loosing my mind!

Elaborate. It might just be drool or something.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
It's your subconsious telling you to change your dirty stained bedsheets....
Quote by Mister.Y
Elaborate. It might just be drool or something.

Two light grey (on a white pillow case) wet spots, eye level, not very big.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
you are loosing your mind
but then again, I'm not a psychologist^^

I had a crazy dream when I was very young. I dreamed I was going to the toilet and started urinating.. but actually I was still in bed. I found some fluid too, but I don't think it were tears nor drool...
why am I telling this here?

W
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.

UG's only Belgian Prog Rock band member
Here's my Equipboard: http://equipboard.com/wdsuita
Quote by MightyAl
These dreams are a well known symptom of Bad AIDS.

Yeh, it's completely different to the Good AIDS
If your parents never had children, chances are, you wont either.

Member #2 of Kerry/Edwards fanclub
your dreams sound badass.

But make sure no-ones hypnotized you to kill Obama like in zoolander.
Quote by deadkenedy
Yeh, it's completely different to the Good AIDS

Of course it is. You get Good AIDS from blood transfusions and stuff. You get Bad AIDS from bumming and needle sharing.
Chris Morris says so, so it MUST be true.
It means you're gay.

QI ftw
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
It means you're gay.

QI ftw

I was gonna make reference to that, but though no one would get it
Quote by MightyAl
Of course it is. You get Good AIDS from blood transfusions and stuff. You get Bad AIDS from bumming and needle sharing.
Chris Morris says so, so it MUST be true.

Chris Morris is genius. I love the Brass eye series
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
JackalUK sweet signature I love the Doors. And just so this isn't spam, I think you're crazy as well
Let's analyze it using Freudian psychology!

mmhmm...

mmhmm...

mmHMM...

You're in love with your mother.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they both have something to do with inner conflict, or difficult choices that you have to make. Something inside you either subcontious or not is affecting you on two sides, and you have to make a distinction or a decision between the two. Going with Freud's belief on the subcontious nature of dreams, I'd say that most of the happenings in your dream and its subjects(i.e. Obama, Home Depot, your ex) are somehow related to your subcontious. Now the mind sees and takes in everything around you, but the problem is that it can't process all of it, or even most of it, so about ninety percent of what you're taking in goes directly to your subcontius mind. Now you probably saw something that reminded you of your ex, something she gave you, or some location where you went out, and so that popped up. I can't go into much more detail at the moment, but if you have any more questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

Don't feel too akward about this, I've been having a ton of dreams that have made me cry and ruined my day afterwords. Is it really common? No, but you're not the only one who has them.
JackalUK isn't "looking down from ethereal skies" from the song Paradise lost by Symphony X or did you get the lyrics from somewhere else.

Btw: you're not crazy, maybe you're just under some stress, or under some weird conditions which are making you think funny. Could be in love, but you're second dream doesn't really have much to do with love, so this could just be me rambling on
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
Quote by kingofdudes161
JackalUK isn't "looking down from ethereal skies" from the song Paradise lost by Symphony X or did you get the lyrics from somewhere else.

Correct
Wow. Wizards?, Thank you.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Two light grey (on a white pillow case) wet spots, eye level, not very big.

It could just be sweat.
The.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
It could just be sweat.

Then my eyeballs are sweating excessively and I should go to the doctor?
Quote by The_Hottest_Day

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Then my eyeballs are sweating excessively and I should go to the doctor?

Well, you might just be sweating a little bit.

I mean, if you were crying, you would feel the dried tears on your face.
The.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
*story*

Psychologist-in-training at your service.

A) while it is possible that you were crying in your sleep, it is doubtful, as you'd have woken up with your eyes almost glued shut (ask any girl who's cried herself to sleep). contrary to what your mind thinks, you don't go straight from dreaming to being awake. there's a transistion period. I'm gonna bet the wet spots are drool. you're paralyzed when you dream, so if you started dreaming with your mouth open...

2) dreams are dreams. are you going through some rough stuff, perhaps contemplating joining the military? this coudl be a feedback of such. did you just break up with your ex? are you worried she may be pregnant?
Songs!
Something's Changed
Frost

BC Rich Mockingbird Evil Edge
Dean Palomino Vintage Sunburst
Indiana Scout Acoustic in Sparkly Blue
Kustom Arrow 16DFX, soon to be a Vox Valvetronix 50
Dimebag Custom Crybaby
Fab Tone
Quote by sixstringsteve
Let's analyze it using Freudian psychology!
mmhmm...
mmhmm...
mmHMM...
You're in love with your mother.

Sigged.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.