Me and my compadre were fantasizing today about an acapella version of this song. Does anyone know if it exists?
I just re-discovered this gem of a thread today, kinda randomly, and my first practice with my new brocappella group (my school's new guys acappella group) and I'm going to try and get them to do this, for real this time. We're doing a couple of terrible top-40 rap songs as jokes, so why not?

Sorry for the absurd bump after such a long time.
Goddamn. I came in here expecting epic a cappella Pantera. Instead I got a 2 year old thread and a promise to maybe do it.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
I am sorry sir. If my acapella group won't do it, I'll record it myself, using just me...mind you, my voice is kinda nasally, so the lead will suck, but otherwise? Pure win.
Quote by Thrasher51
Goddamn. I came in here expecting epic a cappella Pantera. Instead I got a 2 year old thread and a promise to maybe do it.

Same here.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
If I have time this weekend, I'll see if I can crank out an arrangement (in sheet music form; I'm not recording it). I'd probably need to do some reharmonization, though. I don't really know if the guitar riffs would translate well to vocals, even though I've seen some a capella stuff that has the guitar and bass parts arranged for voices.

Should I include the Dime squeals in the beginning in the soprano part?
Last edited by Holy Katana at Oct 14, 2010,
Quote by Holy Katana

Should I include the Dime squeals in the beginning in the soprano part?

HELL YES.

I think my acappella group is up for it, so as soon as I get a quick recording done to demonstrate it to them, we'll start working on it, probably next friday or the monday following.