I'm looking for a decent case for my sg budget is around 100-130$(US), would really like the case to have something to lock since i plan on taking it to school one day.
Thanks in advance
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
G-400 alpine white (signed by Coheed & Cambria)
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
im sure any hardshell case that will fit your guitar will be nice if you spend $100 or more on it. I use TKL on my vintage gibson and its perfect. really sturdy and has a lock. most locks on guitar cases are kind of a joke though. a baby could brake into it. i dont know if TKL makes one to fit an SG though.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
im sure any hardshell case that will fit your guitar will be nice if you spend $100 or more on it. I use TKL on my vintage gibson and its perfect. really sturdy and has a lock. most locks on guitar cases are kind of a joke though. a baby could brake into it. i dont know if TKL makes one to fit an SG though.

Yea they do, was just looking at it, does yours have a weird smell or anything cause according to the reviews some people say that it has a play dough smell that sticks to the guitar.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
haha, umm, let me go check.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
ok, if you shove your nose inside of it and sniff you can kind of smell something. it doesnt leave a smell on the guitar or anything and you dont notice it unless you have your nose right up against the inside. i dont know why anyone wanted to smell there case though haha.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
K, thanks man but you recommend any other sites that carry their products that isn't mf since they don't have the prestige.
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Guitarfetish.com has them.

edit:
nevermind they dont have them for SGs.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.
Well if you can't find one i'll probably just look at gator cases, see if i can find a good one that locks.

Edit: Found it on firstqualitymusic.com has anyone ever bought from them if so how long did it take you to get what you order and was it in good condition?
Gear:

Guitars:
Strat rip off
ESP MF-207
RG350DX

Amp:
Crate V50 112

Effects
Last edited by misfitsweare138 at Jun 19, 2008,
yep, gator cases are great as well.
actually my friend uses one for his gibson SG. its nice. like i said, if your spending $100 on a case im sure it will be nice.
Quote by BryanChampine
Chea_man is the best.