Have you ever noticed that almost all songs that are sung in rock music ( most music even ) in English are sung with an American accent. Only during listening to the slow parts of songs made by British artists can you hear a slight dose of British. I noticed that a few years ago and have thought about it sometimes listening to songs by British artists ( which is most of good rock ) . I've realized that it would be very difficult to sing fast with an English accent because you legnthen most sounds when you talk and it wouldn't make sense to sing with it. This is why it think that most artists singing songs in English ( knowingly or not ) sing with an American accent, and their descent makes no difference.

Agree?
Quote by Hotpunksk8rgirl
EWWWWW!!!!! Isn't a urethra another word for a female body part(vagina)??????? Perverted fishy.
The singer in Arctic Monkeys has a very British accent when he sings. I think it's awesome.
I thought when english speaking people really started belting it out, almost all accents aren't there anymore.
American Bands sing with an american accent. Brittish bands sing with a brittish accent. Don't make this complicated.
Black then white are all I see,
in my infancy, red and yellow then came to be.
Yeah, I've noticed that... Listen to Bruce Dickinsons' accent while singing and while talking... HUGE difference O.o
You like it
it always sound "american" to me...
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Quote by linus.d
Yeah, I've noticed that... Listen to Bruce Dickinsons' accent while singing and while talking... HUGE difference O.o

his son is even more weird, he usually talks with an english accent (not exactly London but almost there) but whenever he talks to me he puts on this huge american accent..I do have some sort of american accent even though i've never lived there and i'm indian and I sing in an american accent too
Is Mikael Akerfeldt's accent the actual accent swedish people have when talking english?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
A lot of British pop singers put on an American accent (though yanks probably wouldn't recognise it as such...like the occasional awful British accent in Friends or whatever)
Quote by <SpaceTime>
American Bands sing with an american accent. Brittish bands sing with a brittish accent. Don't make this complicated.

+1
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

when you say a brit accent do you mean english?or do you mean some-one from wales or the shetlands?
I didn't realize Americans had accents. Perhaps a Southern twang or a Yank jabber, but aside from that and immigrant descendants that still kept theirs, I hear none.
Quote by <SpaceTime>

yeah.

+ you articulate much less while singing (generally)
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik