Bout the 1st video. Sounds good, til the singer screams. I think the mic was jus too loud. But I really liked the intro. Very creative. Haven't watched the 2nd video.
thanks. ill let him know to lower it a tad. hes using a spider valve combo amp for the vocals so its crazy loud. and he was sick too.
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
new material up for those who r interested

sorry its only in video format
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
o btw thanks for the feedback, its fixed in the other vids
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Last edited by seizetheday1103 at Jun 26, 2008,
It says the on your myspace that your drummer sounds like the Derek from Hate Eternal.. Why even put that on there if your drummer sounds nothing like him?

And BTW that wasn't really death/thrash.. and what's up with the pig squeels?
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by Vanquish
It says the on your myspace that your drummer sounds like the Derek from Hate Eternal.. Why even put that on there if your drummer sounds nothing like him?

And BTW that wasn't really death/thrash.. and what's up with the pig squeels?

what would u consider us then? and i didnt make the "sounds like" thing, i dont even listen to hate eternal
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
ok are there any long island metal bands who would need another band to play w/? contact me if u know of anyone who fits that description

my SN is Scream Aim Luke
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
First song is cool. the vocalists scream is good, xept becuase he is holding it for a long time it sounds weird. Apart from that its cool
thanks dude. any feedback is good feedback for me. anyway we can improve is a step in the right direction
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
ok, im trying to convert our videos to mp3's but im having trouble

any help would b appreciated.
dont tell me to use vixy.net b/c thats not working for me
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Quote by MopMaster
Pretty tight instrumentals there, how long've you guys been playing together now?

thanks dude

at the time of 1 of the recordings, only like 2 weeks, the other ones were about a month

now its been a lil over 6 weeks-ish, i cant remember exactly
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
within the next month, my band is going into the studio to record a demo. we got a great deal at a studio. any tips on the recording process is greatly appreciated
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
God dang.
I hate your myspace.
It looks like crap.

Music is alright, but change your myspace layout and get rid of all that messy crap under your words. No one does that anymore.
i dont do that stuff ill have it done tho.

but any recording tips?
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
I can't really judge the quality of the guitar and bass, the drums are so loud they just sound like a droning noise, your vocalist isn't bad, he sounds similar to John Davey from JFAC.
Quote by Ed Hunter
The only time I'd want to touch a 500 degrees frying pan is to set my hand on fire and punch someone in the face.

Quote by Captain Insano
Soulja boy! They stole his gold.
Robbed his Jacket now he's cold!

YOU! Steal from Soulja boy.

*sings over crank that*