I know this cool website where you can find all kinds of tabs. It's called *drum roll* Ultimate-Guitar.com. Ever hear of it?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
I've been looking for it for ages, too, but I doubt that there's any out there. I'm trying to work it out myself though, difficult indeed. Here's a hint, it starts on this note:

A|---5
D|---

That's as far as I've got.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
so after that note, you're practically there. All that's left is the net eight minutes
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.