Hello ug'ers

Yesterday I broke my left hand! Which is quite annoying as a guitarist. I'm to rest it for about a month! So I'm now trying to play left handed. I just started practising.
My god! I was forgotten how hard it is to start playing. I really have to learn everything all over again! After seven years of playing, I thought it would only be a matter of hours to learn to play left. It's a very strange feeling. Like a never touched a guitar before! Even the most basic chords are impossibly hard. It's even a tough job to fret a string right.
I think we should give the noobs on this forum some more credit! I'll never make fun of them ever again!

Hail the noobs!
Quote by katenotreally
XD
how did you break it?

a bizarre fapping accident I assume
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Haha pure stupidity actually. I forgot something really important and out of frustration, I knocked on my desk... too hard.
Yeah, I tried left-handed once.

"Alright, E minor is... wait, what? That's not right. WTF?"
Quote by Donka
Haha pure stupidity actually. I forgot something really important and out of frustration, I knocked on my desk... too hard.

, THAT'S unlucky. Thought you were about to come out with something cool though...
Hahaha yup, the strange thing with me is, I am actually left handed, but I play with my right hand. I've tried play with my left like I should be able to but I can't!
omg, more comment like the 5th fret and the next srting open kinda sound the same are to follow if we hail the n00bs :P
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Screw your right hand, man. Play with your feet.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
I'm left-handed and play right-handed as well, but just because it's easier to find equipment. It took me a while to get used to playing with my right hand. I'm now tempted to learn playing with both hands, it'll take some good money and time but who knows what the benefits will be.
Originally posted by TheBaron
I'm thinking you've got a beard...

Originally posted by Thornography
Okay well I want whiter teeth... and I would like to know if rubbing sandpaper on your teeth is safe or not.
TS, I think now would be a good time to learn how to play slide. Lol

If you have a cast, are any of your fingers exposed?
Quote by HuckIt
a bizarre fapping accident I assume

Never assume! cos when you do you make an ASS out of U and ME.

and yes. i remember my noob days well. ive only been playing two years and would try and have a go at playing left handed now, but its difficult on an explorer.

get well soon and all.
Starting to play slide is a brilliant idea! A much better idea than learning to play left. Maybe I can use my splint as a slide, making the damn thing useful.
Quote by Donka
Starting to play slide is a brilliant idea! A much better idea than learning to play left. Maybe I can use my splint as a slide, making the damn thing useful.

Tell me how it goes. I've always wanted to do that.
Quote by Donka

Hey, it's what I'm here for. Im an "idea man".

Lol