hi there guys!!!

i wanted to share with you all these moments of joy!!!

Ive been practicing a lot with all the stuff I find here, lessons, tabs, I started to use the metronome, Im also fighting to quit anchoring (its been 1 month since last time I rested my pinkie on the body)

My main concern has always been that I never know if I am doing progress or if I am wasting my time (ive read a lot about how to practice properly, how to optimize the time etc), but yesterday ... zomg yesterday I got a feeling I never felt before!

I started to practice one of the songs I enjoy playing "Pantera - The Great Southern Trendkill", and then came the solo, and in that solo there is a little part where you have to play:

e: 24-19-19-19-24-19-19-24------------------------24-19-19-19-24-19-19-24-----------------------
b: ------------------------19-19-24-19-19-24-19-19------------------------19-19-24-19-19-24-19-19

that part has always been too fast for me to play clean, but you know what, yesterday it was so easy for me to play clear at full speed ... I was like if my mind opened or something, it was like becoming intelligent, what the hell i felt like if I was possessed by Dimebag!!!

to all of you guys who are working on speed, I know you think that something fast for you today can never be played as accurately as something slow, and I thought so too, but I was so wrong!!!

Im so happy I found this site/community! ^^ thank you all for all the advices!
Heh, nice one man. When you accomplish something it feels great! Practice really DOES work. All you need is patience!
█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████
Portugal. The Man »–
Good job man. That's great to hear.
“Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are part of nature and therefore part of the mystery that we are trying to solve.”

-Max Planck

☮∞☯♥
Like I always say "JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF"
Congradulations on your improvements, I hope you continue in the same vain.
Good work!

Real quick though-

That section is actually played with natural harmonics at the 5th and 7th fret
Ladies and gentlemen -

Practice doesn't make perfect; perfect practice makes perfect.

Congrats.