Page 1 of 3
Are there any in your local area? My village has a "Rapist woods" there are lots of syringes in there, and apparently some dude got raped in there by another man

Do share
"bay raven" cemetery.

Apparently there's some legend that a creature who is half raven half man killed a couple there back in the 60's.
well, there's the night walker.
but he doesn't really do anything bad.

he's just some creepy dude who, without fail, every night, walks around town at 12 midnight.
Well, in my city, moms tell children that there is this female ghost, Umm Dwais, all in black that will eat them if they stay up late... Lame...
We have a castle in our town, and like all castles, it's supposedly haunted.

EDIT: Most Haunted actually filmed an episode there
Quote by flipthatchicken
Are there any in your local area? My village has a "Rapist woods" there are lots of syringes in there, and apparently some dude got raped in there by another man

Do share

That's hardcore to the max.

The only thing my town has is an 'Awkward drunken fondling in the backseat of a Buick' Forest.
<Han> I love Hitler
My whole country is a myth to Americans

"So, where are you from?"
"I'm from Austria"
"Your from Australia? That's funny you don't even have an accent!"
"Uh, yeah, sure"
crybaby bridge.

but im pretty sure every city in america has one so there's no need to explain.

my hometown sucks so bad even Ice-T rapped about how bad it was in his song "Freedom of Speech"

Quote by dr_chainsaw0
the whole time i was expecting it to end in the fresh prince theme song

Quote by blackflag49
"You're only as fresh as your game", said the Lord - Corinthians 22:12
We have two homeless people. Only two, as far as I can think of. Kenny Thunder and Gordo. One's a light-hearted burnout, and the other is an ex-murderer, respectively. One walks around, the other one skates around. Not really much of an urban legend, is it?
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
My whole country is a myth to Americans

"So, where are you from?"
"I'm from Austria"
"You're from Australia? That's funny you don't even have an accent!"
"Uh, yeah, sure"

Lots of Americans know about Austria.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
hmm...we've got a glowing cemetary somewhere right outside of town
it really does glow at night though..crazy

and one of the high schools is haunted
that's pretty sweet though
lawlkyle
where i live there was supposedly an axe murderer on the loose a few years ago but i dunno, west london btw
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
There is a story about some ghost train which can be seen, but that just sounds like utter ****.

Also behind my house is a rather small hill in which children ride their bikes. Apparently some guy is buried in the hill. Also utter ****.
Well, our town's the no 1 spot in the UK to spot UFOs
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
I've never met one.

You're talking to one. I've actually barely met anyone who doesn't know where it is. Then again there are exceptions.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
THeres this one where this guy supposedly got high and killed all his family members, but no one knows if thats true... because no on ever found any bodies. But the man is in a psych ward... The house where is happened is two houses down from mine...

And they say the mother and the 2 daughters and the son still lurk around our neighborhood at night...
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
There was a rumour going around my school that the video of the 14 year old girl fingering herself to Pendulum-Blood Sugar lived around here.
--------
Hmm, there's a railway bridge here that was built at the turn of the century. Apparently there was a Jew moneylender who gave the builders money, story goes that they couldn't pay him back, so they built him into one of the columns.

I believe, it's Glasgow.

Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
the emmons, they are the inbred family everyone knows about in my town. They live by the city dump and i guess the grandfather died upstairs and they left him there. My dad got chased off by a couple of them with baseball bats. Thats my local legend i guess.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
I live in America's oldest city, St. Augustine, FL we got lots of ghost stories down here. They're all lies though. I've lived here my whole life and that's more than enough to know that the stories are just for the tourists.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Quote by CoheednRHCP
I live in America's oldest city, St. Augustine, FL we got lots of ghost stories down here. They're all lies though. I've lived here my whole life and that's more than enough to know that the stories are just for the tourists.
I have some friends that went on a ghost tour there and they "Saw some shit."

There's an abandon mental institution in my town that people say is haunted.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
I have some friends that went on a ghost tour there and they "Saw some shit."

There's an abandon mental institution in my town that people say is haunted.

Ya, there are tons of ghost tours so I wouldn't know which one they went on, but they are pretty cool. We got a bunch of old hotels, prisons, cemetaries and stuff that they take you in and set off stuff. When I went on them as a wee young lad they scared the crap out of me.
Quote by bdfs05
u got me

Quote by alyxmelia
your a sick young lady tbh
Well in a town just north of mine there's apparently a 'Man Bat'.

I call BS cause it sounds too much like the Mothman Prophecies.

PS - The name of the town is Sparta. I thought the pit would enjoy that :b
Hmm...Theres the Candy Man, who used to live in the woods until a bunch of kids killed him, or something. There was a pit of leaves that was supposedly his grave, the older kids would take us there and throw one of us in and cover us with leaves.
Well not really. There's only two things I can think of.

For one, there's this old, condemned amusement park that's supposedly haunted by the gardener's ghost. Supposedly the guy was weed-eating around a hanging coaster and couldn't hear the buzzer for the test run because of his earmuffs. When the cart came down the tracks, it came down the drop and chopped the gardener's head clean off. The place is condemned now, and some say it's haunted.

I also know a guy who lives deep in the mountains (Blue Ridge Mountains, an off-shoot of the Appalachians) who would swear on his mother's grave that Bigfoot lurks around his house. He's set up sandbars to try and get footprints and everything. He's even shown me a utility shed that he thought Bigfoot had been hiding in. There was a really rank smell in the air inside it and the door to the shed had been ripped clean off the hinges. He said that Bigfoot was huddling around the water heater to stay warm. He told me that he came out one night after hearing a noise and that when Bigfoot saw him, it ripped the door off the shed and ran into the woods.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Last edited by dudetheman at Jun 19, 2008,
Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Wikipedia
'Purple Aki' was said to have earned his name because he was "so black he was purple"

For some reason I busted out laughing for a good 2 minuets.

As for me, my neighborhood was built on an old farm ground. And the original house the farmer and his family lived in is still up. Apparently the guy's grandmother lived with him and she was insane and tried to kill them at night.
Quote by dudetheman
He told that he came out one night after hearing a noise and that when Bigfoot saw him, it ripped the door off the shed and ran into the woods.

I pictured that in my mind and laughed pretty hard.

Oh yeah, we also have Red Elk
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by CoheednRHCP

I can back this guy up.

Have lived there for 2 years, and I have yet to see anything even with all the things that supposively happened.

But hell it's the oldest city in america so there's got to be something interesting that happened in the past 600 years
Apparently there was this serial killer that went around stabbing western women in a district here in Cairo.

or so me hope?
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
we have a 'nun's bridge' which is allegedly haunted, as you can probably guess, by nuns. i'm not entirely familiar with the back story.

and there is a fairly local place called Burwell House (in the village Burwell, imagine that) which is also allegedly haunted. we went on a residential school trip there in year 5, loads of kids got scared and cried. i was obviously not among them.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
The Bannister Doll

A place called Bannister hall burnt to the ground a long time ago and the only things that survived was a china doll, so everyone believed it was possessed by evil spirits...Quite cool really

We've also had some guy in the 16th century raising the dead to find the location of some treasure

The local castle is haunted by some poor lass who got the chop

My Pub is haunted is haunted by some poor sod who got burnt at the stake for holding Catholic Mass

And we've had a fair number of battles take place here. The Scottish were defeated twice just a few miles down the road from where I live

Oh and then theres Samlesbury Hall, haunted by Lady Dorothy Southworth

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
Last edited by wiggy1988 at Jun 19, 2008,
Quote by apothecarrie
There was a rumour going around my school that the video of the 14 year old girl fingering herself to Pendulum-Blood Sugar lived around here.

Pendulum AND pussy?

You totally have to pm me a link to such a video.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Page 1 of 3