So i just watched it, i thought it was quite good, and it was quite interesting to see what the tribes were like, probably the only moderately historically accurate Gibson film ever.
What do you guys think?
Passion of the Christ is quite "historically" accurate. albeit controversial

EDIT: i havent seen it either ottoavist, but the "strong violence" also arouses my curiosity
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Last edited by thedudemeister at Jun 19, 2008,
agreed with thedudemeister.

but, i haven't seen Apocalypto yet. i did hear that it was "ultra-violent," which sparks my curiosity....
There's a road that leads to the end of all suffering. You should take it.

- Jericho Caine

secret, aaaaagent maaan.
secret, aaaaagent maaan.
Amazing movie.
"Even though I've found God, I still love blow jobs, and I still say fuck." - Dave Mustaine

You know, when you, like, you grab a woman's breast and it's... and you feel it and... it feels like a bag of sand when you're touching it.
i saw it about a year ago. It was pretty good
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Good movie. a little too gratuitous though - it gets to the point where it becomes needless.

But the escape/chase scenes were crazy.
-VOTE HERE-
[x ] ROOSEVELT

[x ] WILSON
That movie is great. It's hard to believe that Mel Gibson had any part in it really.

I really enjoyed it. It is very violent, but not overly-violent.

It doesn't have unnecessary gore just for shock value, but it doesn't sugar-coat anything either. Very good movie.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.