wasnt totaly sure where to put this, its guitar pro so not technicaly riffs and recording or music talk, maybe tab talk? anyway.. if it shouldnt be here just tell me where to move it.

Would anyone be able to do me a HUUUGE favour if you're really bored and not to bad on guitar pro, would you be able to put a basic drum beat on this track for me?
i am completely useless at drums on it and would like the song to sound a bit more complete before sending it on to the other guys in the band.
gracias.

also crit4crit on it, cheers again.
Attachments:
53.zip
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by alkalineweeman
wasnt totaly sure where to put this, its guitar pro so not technicaly riffs and recording or music talk, maybe tab talk? anyway.. if it shouldnt be here just tell me where to move it.

Would anyone be able to do me a HUUUGE favour if you're really bored and not to bad on guitar pro, would you be able to put a basic drum beat on this track for me?
i am completely useless at drums on it and would like the song to sound a bit more complete before sending it on to the other guys in the band.
gracias.

also crit4crit on it, cheers again.

attached file=fail.

edit:nevermind it finally let me open it

double edit: it says i need to upgrade my guitar pro, but i have guitar pro5?
Quote by venom0014
attached file=fail.

edit:nevermind it finally let me open it

double edit: it says i need to upgrade my guitar pro, but i have guitar pro5?

Maybe he has 5.2.
yeah i forgot to mention its 5.2, anyway i can save it as 4?

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by madbasslover
Put a GP4 file in the folder. I can't upgrade my GP5 for...legal reasons.

yup same *shifty eyes*

Origionaly Posted by CTFOD
Origionaly Posted by hownowbrowncow:
Get a new bicycle
Then you can ride it with no handlebars.

No handlebars.

No handlebars...
Alright here it is in Guitar Pro 4 format, sounds poopier but thats life.
Attachments:
53.zip

Quote by CliffIsAngry
You should bring this to the Riffs and Recordings Forum in the subforum Tabs and Chords. That's all for posting GP's and PTAB's of original material, and you'll get a much better response, as well as some constructive criticism.

EDIT: I'll do drums anyway, just give me a bit and I'll post it.
Last edited by onebetter at Jun 19, 2008,
great job, i love the scale run in one part but its a bit repetative it will sound 10x better with singning and drums
Quote by postmortem2006

Give him something he can appreciate.

Herpes maybe.
cheers for all your help folk, much obliged.

Quote by CliffIsAngry
dude, i personally dont like your song. not because its bad, but its just not my style. and what kind of drum beat do you want?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by ldnovelo
dude, i personally dont like your song. not because its bad, but its just not my style. and what kind of drum beat do you want?

just a very basic drum beat over it, i am seriously that bad at doing the drums i cant even do that.

Quote by CliffIsAngry
Quote by onebetter
Finished the drum track for the entire song. I got a little fancy with some of the fills and whatnot. I hope that's alright. Enjoy.

Thanks allllot dude, i owe you 10 pit beers.
cheers again.

Quote by CliffIsAngry