Well I need some help here , I really like this song-http://www.myspace.com/amorninggrey , It's an instrumental (Joeshoeless Instrumental) and i'd really like to play this song , I've tried to figure it out but im useless when it comes to figuring out songs. I'd really appriciate it If someone could figure even some of this song ; I would be greatly pleased. By the way , this song is also free to download. Thanks

-Josh
this is not accurate, but it sounds pretty close.. there's 2 guitars or maybe is the same one and he recorded the 3 note arpeggio heard throughout the song and started playing something different on top of that....

arpeggio:
e|--------------7-------------7--------------7---------------7------------|
B|---------9--------------9--------------9--------------9-----------------|
G|----9---------------9-------------9--------------9----------------------| etc........
D|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|---------------------------------------------------------------------------|

2nd guitar:
e|---0-----0----------0-----0-------------------------------------------------------------------|
B|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D|---2-----2---4-----2-----2---4/7---7---7---7-----6---6---6----6------4---4---4---4---|
A|-----------------------------------0---0---0---0-----4---4---4----4------2---2---2---2---|
E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|