Ive been reading about what effect pedals muse use and the Zvex Fuzz Factory came up. I can't gettin all the pedals that they use obviously so im try tofind the best one, would this pedal sound good for all of their albums eg absoloution, black holes, origin of symmetry?
also do you think that the Zvex Fuzz Factory is a good pedal?
thanks
It's the best fuzz imo. Really great quality.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
They look really cool and I really want to try one.

That is all.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
in general do you think that it would suit for playing most of their stuff??? because i cant reli afford to get more than another pedal for the time being!!!!
Well the fuzz factory is used quite sparsly actually. Like in Plug in Baby, Hyper Music, and the solo to blackout. If you really want to get a sound like the majority of Muse songs/albums a standard heavy distortion will do you fine.
what do you think about the Digitech Expression Factory EX-7? as it has distortion built into it along with making cool muse ish noises?
or would the Zvex Fuzz Factory be a better choice for muse?
I'm personally sticking with the Fuzz Factory as that's the only zVex pedal I've tried and it's really great.
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by miniduggie
what do you think about the Digitech Expression Factory EX-7? as it has distortion built into it along with making cool muse ish noises?
or would the Zvex Fuzz Factory be a better choice for muse?

the ex-7 youll have built in distortion and youll have the otave up and down feature of the whammy pedal its meant to be a really good pedal to use. the fuzz factory wont really get you all the muse sounds just a few.youll be able to use the fuzz factory to do the ossicilation bit at the start of plug in baby and blackout in the middle of the song

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CzLqgPI8q1w
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt17DjHrz1w
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
what would you personally advise me to get to begin with? whether its the two i suggested or do u think theres something better i could get for a under £150?
Quote by miniduggie
what would you personally advise me to get to begin with? whether its the two i suggested or do u think theres something better i could get for a under £150?

you could get the digitech ex-7 expression factory for £99 of gak.com

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/ex-7/69054

and for a fuzz get an ehx big muff

http://www.guitar.co.uk/effects/pedals/112-electroharmonix_usa_big_muff_pi_guitar_effects_pedal
NO ONES GONNA TAKE ME ALIVE
THE TIME HAS COME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT
^

What he said. The EX-7 has a Big Muff model in it too by the way.
Ibanez GAX50
Epiphone Valve Junior
Boss OS-2 Overdrive/Distortion

Saving for:

*Line 6 Echo Park delay
I can garuntee you.
You WILL be dissapointed with the EX-7 if you get it.
Distortion modellers are bad, unless you're paying a mint.
And if you havent noticed yet, it would be quite a pain to ever use that in a live situation, as you cant really switch between your whammy octave up and down and all that stuff quickly.
Its meant to be more of a messing around in your bedroom for cool noises type thing. Don't expect to save a bunch of money on the real pedals by getting that. They may be a bit accurate, but you'll have to buy the real thing to get the real thing.
Gear:
Ibanez RG550 20th RFR
Traynor YCV50
Fender FMT HH Tele
Mesa Boogie 2ch Triple Rectifier
2 1x12 custom Theile cabs
ISP Decimator
Krank Kranshaft
Boss BF-2 Flanger
BBE Sonic Maximizer