Poll: stay alive forever or die tmw?
Poll Options
View poll results: stay alive forever or die tmw?
stay alive
54 61%
die tmw
34 39%
Voters: 88.
Die tomorrow or stay alive forever? (i.e. immortallity, but you can still feel pain)
(staying alive age= around 30-ish, average adult age.)

**think about your choice before you pick it.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Sorry can you rephrase that?
oh ok nvm umm.... immortal plz?
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
I would choose death, not because I'm sad, just because life isn't that interesting
Keep the change, pimps don't jangle
defently die tomorrow... living forever would be horrible... every 100 years or so, everyone you know and have ever loved would be dead. what if the sun exploded and everyone else died? you'd be left to float around in space for EVER.
Quote by st.stephen
What is death but another life?

not another life...
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
die tomorrow. definitely.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by MaXiMuse
Can you also life forever, but commit suicide when you think your time should come?

nope. immortal, period
you can feel pain but you will never ever die.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
Probably die tomorrow. Although immortality sounds cool, the fact that eventually there'd be nobody else to talk to but yourself would be horrible. You'd go insane :/
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by blue_strat
Life > death.

+1

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Tom_hatton
Die tomorrow. I honestly wouldn't be that bothered if I did.

Haha, yes you would be you fool. Oh no, sorry, you'd be ambivilant because you would be DEAD. Stop lying to yourself, I myself am ****ing terrified, and most people in the right mind are afraid of nothingness too.
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
Haha, yes you would be you fool. Oh no, sorry, you'd be ambivilant because you would be DEAD. Stop lying to yourself, I myself am ****ing terrified, and most people in the right mind are afraid of nothingness too.

I'm not lying. I've had a good life and although I'm missing out on a few things, I'd much rather die tomorrow than live forever. Don't tell me what I do and don't think.
Seeing as I've actually thought this through: Die tomorrow.

I couldn't bear on living on for all eternity. For 100 or a thousand years sure, but an eternity... no way.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Tom_hatton
I'm not lying. I've had a good life and although I'm missing out on a few things, I'd much rather die tomorrow than live forever. Don't tell me what I do and don't think.

Don't think?
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
I'd rather die tomorrow.

Immortality is a curse.

If you can still feel pain if you're immortal, it would be pretty bad once the apocalypse cometh...also, what happens if you lose limbs and whatnot? Living forever, some problem like that is inevitable.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
Don't think?

As in, don't tell him that he is thinking X, and don't tell him that he isn't thinking Y...
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by Tom_hatton

I think in your first post you made it sound like you wouldn't mind dieing tomorrow, when you actually meant you wouldn't mind dieing tomorrow if the alternative is living forever.
I wouldn't live forever. I'd rather live life to the fullest, then die at 30.

What is life if you can't die?

It's like evil without good. There would be an imbalance.
Last edited by CliffIsAngry at Jun 19, 2008,
I want to live out my life.
So Immortality, if I stay around 30, I won't get old age pains and ****!
I'd be able to buy a guitar now, wait 100 years, sell it off! Etc, and in that time I was alive I'd be able to make so much money that i'd be able to comfortably live my immortal life while making new friends every 30 years or so.
It'd be a blast except when they all die.
Quote by 12345abcd3
I think in your first post you made it sound like you wouldn't mind dieing tomorrow, when you actually meant you wouldn't mind dieing tomorrow if the alternative is living forever.

I can see that. But either way, I don't care that much.
Take this scenario:
You: Awww yeah! Immortal 4 eva! I'm gonna go party it up... with some prostitutes!

You throw your big party (complete with prostitutes and cakedancers), and one thing leads to another and you end up sexing all of the prostitutes there. However, because you are a poor UGer, you could only afford somewhat low class prostitutes, most of whom looked like Aunt Jemima and, even worse, Courtney Love.

A month later, you start feeling kind of... weird. You're energy has almost left you completely, and you have started coughing violently. You remember that some of the prostitutes mentioned that their "HIV" was acting up, so you of course go to the Pit for answers. No answers come besides rubbing Icy Hot on your penis. You're scared, since yo are immortal. And living with AIDS for eternity would be lead to one conclusion: You would be like Freddie Mercury... FOREVER. Terrified, you go to the doctor. His conclusion was....

You have a cold. Really, you're fine. But you got one little cold and your mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

You begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed your suite case and send you on your way
She gave you a kiss and then she gave you your ticket.
You put your walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait you hear there're prissy, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
You don't think so
You'll see when you get there
You hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when you came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
You ain't trying to get arrested
You just got here
You sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

You whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything You can say this cab is rare
But you thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

You pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And you yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
You looked at your kingdom
You was finally there
To sit on your throne as the Prince of Bel Air. And you lived happily ever after as the fresh prince of Bel Air, forever.
What about if you pulled the pin on a grenade and swallowed it?

edit: assuming immortality, of course
I don't know if the people who voted for immortality realize how long forever is. It isn't a really, really, really long time, It never ends. Anything that happens to you would stay with you FOREVER. What happens when the universe contracts in on itself? (If you believe in the big crunch). I'd much rather die tomorrow.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Probably die tomorrow. Although immortality sounds cool, the fact that eventually there'd be nobody else to talk to but yourself would be horrible. You'd go insane :/

But there'd be nobody else left to judge your insanity, and if you're insane then you won't know you're insane because you're too insane to know if you're sane or not ;o.

Regardless, I'd rather die tomorrow. Living forever would suck, especially if you can feel pain. If you couldn't feel pain that'd be a different story, I'd jump off buildings and stuff and break the fall with my face, then laugh and say "Haha, I'm alright!" just to scare other people.
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo

It really isn't all that scary. What scares me is the idea that one of the thousands of religions is actually right and we burn in Hell. But even as I typed that I chuckled to myself at the stupidity of the thought. Though I would prefer to die instantly and unexpectedly (A nuclear bomb traveling at the speed of light squared sent from super advanced aliens landing on my head) because the thought is distressing.
You guys seem to forget when you mention all the horrible diseases you could have that within a frickin eternity most of them will probably be cured.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
I'd never want to live forever. The amount of times you'd have to go through the pain of losing people you love. Aswell as the loneliness, I'd much rather die tomorrow.