I just got back from my mates house and when i went upstairs for a shower i looked in the mirror and confirmed my fears. My eyes were bloodshot, i was sneezing non stop, my arms and legs itched, i was constantly blowing my nose Hayfever.

I hate this ****, its got worse every year and this year is the worst i think. So, any of you share my pain? And what do you use to cure it/help it settle down a bit.
I tried Benadryl, but when i get more i will try it properly. Works for about and hour even though its one tablet every 4 hours i think or something.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Argh i hate hayfever... it got pretty bad during one of my exams the other week, I had to leave the room and lose time on the exam... sucked
Quote by mexican_shred
^oh jesus christ . just because it has the same brand name and a remotely same name doesnt make it at all the same. its like saying a cat is like a human because its a mammal.
It really does suck. And I've had it all my life.
Well, it was a lot worse when I was a kid.
Oh my God. I totally feel your pain. I suffer from hayfever so badly! It's insane. Plus I hardly ever can sneeze, so I just constantly get this really strong tickling feeling in my nose as if I'm about to sneeze but it never comes..words cannot express how frustrating that is! I wear contact lenses and it makes my eyes really itchy and they keep watering and I have to take them out. It's really dangerous trying to drive!
I've tried tablets like Piriton and Benadryl but if you want something strong you need to ask your doctor for prescription medicine. They gave me a nose spray but I didn't like using it.
I used to be really affected by hayfever, my eyes would swoll to frog like size and they would itch like hell.

luckily I'm over the worst parts, now I only sneeze a little and my nose might run a little.

however it's worst when you sleep. When you can't breath thru your nose.
For the last couple of years I've pretty much killed it with medication.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by rigiddigits

I've tried tablets like Piriton and Benadryl but if you want something strong you need to ask your doctor for prescription medicine. They gave me a nose spray but I didn't like using it.

As much as you don't like hayfever? Because that's pretty much what it comes down to.

TS, just go to the doctor, get prescribed some tablets/spray/eye drops (whichever seems necessary), and it'll be gone in no time. Do it ASAP as well, because the sooner you start, the more effective it is.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I usually have it but this year it's terrible. I've been sneezing/had a blocked nose for a week. It's ****ing ridiculous, my eyes are constantly itchy/bloodshot and the medication I am using is a pile of ****.

I've tried everything. I took my dog for a walk before and when I got in I could barely see through my stupid hayfever affected eyes.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.