Ok, well I have a Line 6 Spider II amp, and I'm trying to plug it in my computer to record.
When I do plug it in, I put my volume on the highest on the amp, and on the computer, and I can barley here anything. someone help!
You might not be able to hear it unless you have a volume indicator of some sort or a monitor volume. Have you got some form of indication of how much noise your making with a meter or something on the program you're recording with?
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
You might not be able to hear it unless you have a volume indicator of some sort or a monitor volume. Have you got some form of indication of how much noise your making with a meter or something on the program you're recording with?

Ok, when I plug it in the Mic outlet, I get a little fuz, but when I listen to it I can't hear anything. When I plug in the Line in, I get absolutely nothing
on the computer volume>advanced>click recording control select line in and adjust the volume there. If this doesn't fix it you could be having driver problems or a number of other things.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
What type of soundcard do you have?

What program are you using to record?
Irrelevant quote from obscure person
Obnoxious statement regarding size of e-ween
Italicized text indicating bandwagoning masquerading as deep thought
ASCII graphic that will take over the world if you put one in your signature
Made up statistic