The best way is to crush them

Preferably with a circus elephant
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I've always wanted to hire a birthday clown and when he shows up just beat the **** out of him really bad and leave him laying there.
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
I've always thought the best way to kill a clown is to get friendly with it. Go to movies together and get some really good male friend bonding time together. Then, slowly kill off all of it's relatives. Then reveal to the clown that you were the one to do all those horrible things. While the clown is currently in shock of what you just told him, shoot his kneecaps out so he can't run anywhere. Then leave him to die in a alley dumpster.
Quote by NowhereOutThere
I've always thought the best way to kill a clown is to get friendly with it. Go to movies together and get some really good male friend bonding time together. Then, slowly kill off all of it's relatives. Then reveal to the clown that you were the one to do all those horrible things. While the clown is currently in shock of what you just told him, shoot his kneecaps out so he can't run anywhere. Then leave him to die in a alley dumpster.

+10
Kill it with the power of the force:

Or read "It" From Stephen King
Quote by NowhereOutThere

I was just going to say "shoot it", but I'll go with this.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by iplay6string
time for a barrel roll?

Shoot him.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by strat07
Kill it with the power of the force:

Or read "It" From Stephen King

If I were a clown, I would literally **** my pants if I saw them. Look at those mofos. They don't take any crap from any clowns. Herman Ri knows gunkata, you know.

Even if ZP Theart looks like a clown.