looks pretty bad, try saving up
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
hey i'd suggest doing this:
Saving and more saving, dont waste cash on a solid state amp get a tube, I found a nice deal on a peavy valveking 212 amp for 450
and i bought a really really nice jackson dinky for 450 with emg hz humbucking pickups, 24 jumbo frets a jackson licensed floyd rose i got everything i needed plus warranty for around 1200 and i think thats a great deal i mean why spend less on something you KNOW you are gonna be upgrading i'd rather just spend a ton and get it over with
Oh and one more thing you could just go buy a squier kit but that won't last you long, now that i think about it it would be a better idea to have started out on acoustic i mean sure it may be harder but it requires NO AMP, you have a better understanding of chords and tuning AND you get much more finger strength
PS. A good amp will be much more important then a good guitar
Last edited by amd123 at Jun 19, 2008,
If you want a decent beginner guitar, Id say get a fender or epiphone starter pack. comes with guitar a 15 watt amp, strap, picks and a book.

heres a link to some pretty good value packs
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Electric-Value-Pack-Electric-Guitar.gc
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
I got a £140 Squier starter set. A good starter guitar, the amp is fine to begin with... etc. I guess you're in the UK, so you might want to try ebay. That's where I got mine from.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fender-Squier-Guitar-pack-SE-Special-Strat-New-Boxed_W0QQitemZ330245100491QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330245100491&_trkparms=72%3A638%7C39%3A1%7C65%3A12&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
Quote by Kensai

Awesome guy right here
Last edited by Joeval at Jun 20, 2008,
Quote by amd123
hey i'd suggest doing this:
Saving and more saving, dont waste cash on a solid state amp get a tube, I found a nice deal on a peavy valveking 212 amp for 450
and i bought a really really nice jackson dinky for 450 with emg hz humbucking pickups, 24 jumbo frets a jackson licensed floyd rose i got everything i needed plus warranty for around 1200 and i think thats a great deal i mean why spend less on something you KNOW you are gonna be upgrading i'd rather just spend a ton and get it over with
Oh and one more thing you could just go buy a squier kit but that won't last you long, now that i think about it it would be a better idea to have started out on acoustic i mean sure it may be harder but it requires NO AMP, you have a better understanding of chords and tuning AND you get much more finger strength
PS. A good amp will be much more important then a good guitar
That's not beginner equipment.