You've seen them. You've heard about them. You've feared them. You might have even been part of one...

Yet these gangs continue to fascinate us and grab our attention despite the on going plague they cause... so LET'S TALK ABOUT GANGS!!
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Carnivean

Intimidating.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Dean: Razorback 255
Epiphone: SG G-400
Westfield: LP Custom Style E4500
Westfield: B220C
Epiphone: Thunderbird IV
Line 6: Spider III 120
Laney: RB6
Marshall: MX15
Ibanez: WD7 Wheeping Demon
Digitech: GNX3000
Digitech: Whammy
Quote by Mannypedraza
I dont like gangster...especially black dudes...

....woah....
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Carnivean

I only have pity for these stupid, stupid people.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG

Those Gang Bangers got nothin on Latarian Milton. Oh yea, and his friend smokes wit cigarettes.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
Quote by Mister.Y
Intimidating.

Dunno who they are but they would probs hunt you down and kill you just for saying that... That is if they aren't too afraid of technology to use a computer and read that :P:
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
I appreciate the graffiti art, sometimes, but I cannot despise anything more than the gang culture. It does absolutely nothing but instill a sense of insecurity among innocent families, break apart homes, and kill.
TOO MANY PUPPIES

Soda sucks.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

Those Gang Bangers got nothin on Latarian Milton. Oh yea, and his friend smokes wit cigarettes.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Carnivean

They're not a gang. They're just a bunch of sodding chavs.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

Nice avatar. Barats and Beretta FTW!
Quote by jambi_mantra
They're not a gang. They're just a bunch of sodding chavs.

Gang
-Noun

1. a group or band
2. a group of youngsters or adolescents who associate closely, often exclusively, for social reasons, esp. such a group engaging in delinquent behaviour.
3. a group of people with compatible tastes or mutual interests who gather together for social reasons

...they fit the description don't they?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by guitarhero_764
Nice avatar. Barats and Beretta FTW!

Thanks! The McDonald's and the Mothers Day skits are my favorites. Have you seen them?
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Thanks! The McDonald's and the Mothers Day skits are my favorites. Have you seen them?

Have I seen them? I posted a fricken topic about them!

Quote by -BlackZeppelin-

LOOOOL
Quote by guitarhero_764
Have I seen them? I posted a fricken topic about them!

Awesome! "ONE BIG MAC PLEASE!" also "You look like a frickin' gopher!"

Interrupting sloth is good too, wait, so is their theme song. Ahhh, all of their videos are Hi-larious!
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
99% of Gangsters are Whiteboys that watch to much BET, get together with their friends, buy some 4X Red or Blue T-shirts, and say that they are a Blood or a Crip. I think they're straight up ****ing stupid.

But seriously, Mongrel Mob in New Zealand looks pretty scary:

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by doggy_hat
99% of Gangsters are Whiteboys that watch to much BET, get together with their friends, buy some 4X Red or Blue T-shirts, and say that they are a Blood or a Crip. I think they're straight up ****ing stupid.

Usually gang members are actually gang members.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by doggy_hat
Let me rephrase it. 99% of people that claim to be gansters actually aren't.

Perfect.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by Firequacker
I appreciate the graffiti art, sometimes, but I cannot despise anything more than the gang culture. It does absolutely nothing but instill a sense of insecurity among innocent families, break apart homes, and kill.

You stop appreciating graffiti art when you've been through downtown L.A. and Oakland enough. Everything, and I mean everything is tagged along the interstate through L.A. until you get up to Sunset, the street signs aren't even legible most of the time. Oakland's not quite as bad but some places are pretty nasty, graffiti-wise.

The more you see it the more you realize street gangs don't contribute anything positive at all, not that I'm trying to say you were saying they did, I actually agree with you completely.
Quote by J-Spoon
I did a forward roll into a backflip, caught the les paul and blasted out a face melting version of stairway to intimidate this mentally retarted kid on life support in a wheelchair that was trying to play it through an MG. What a loser.
The Mafia owns all.

Although, most people like me, consider them an organization.

A cool one.

I wish I could talk to ghosts.

That would be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.