so, my friend has been my friend for a long time.

but, recently, hes started wearing really chavvy clothes and hanging out with druggies and smokers.

and now he doesnt ever really talk to me or any of his old friends

and its pissing me off

related stories?
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
Kick him in the pen0r
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
I killed a chav once...does that count? It was considered defacing public property and I paid a 13 dollar fine because chavs aren't people.
either you've changed or he's changed i guess. although he may just be a poser.

and i have no related stories
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
it sucks. I have a friend that has done drugs for a long time, but has now decided that her drug friends or the people that can hook her up with some quick weed are more important than her real friends. I'm in the same position, she hasn't talked to me in weeks, even though I've tried to get her on the phone. It's a tough situation, and I hope it works out somehow.
I've got loads of friends who dress like chavs and listen to chav music, and in all essence are chavs, but aren't assholes. I'm not going to judge someone just because they have no musical taste and wear silly hats, just as I wouldn't like to be judged on having long hair and listening to metal.

But your friend sounds like an asshole. If he doesn't want to be friends with you, let him go- you'll be better for it.

And **** through his letterbox.
One of my friends lately has been ditching me and my group of friends to hang around with the "chavs" of our year. He's a lot more chavvier than us anyway but he is being a dick lately.

It's extra **** because he's the only one with a car.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Beat him up and warn him that any chav activity displayed henceforth will result in a similar beating.

OR

Talk to him and convince him not to waste his life away.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by st.stephen
I killed a chav once...does that count? It was considered defacing public property and I paid a 13 dollar fine because chavs aren't people.

Yeah?

And I once quoted one of your posts with the intention of immortalising your stupidity.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by Milesthedude
I've got loads of friends who dress like chavs and listen to chav music, and in all essence are chavs, but aren't assholes. I'm not going to judge someone just because they have no musical taste and wear silly hats, just as I wouldn't like to be judged on having long hair and listening to metal.

But your friend sounds like an asshole. If he doesn't want to be friends with you, let him go- you'll be better for it.

been there, done that...
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~

Quote by ~Danny~
People change, get over it.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Milesthedude

probably the best advice you're gonna get.

Ive got a mate who turned from a metal head into a chav over the course of like a year. Cut his hair to begin with. Then starter wearing silly branded tops. Then came the tracksuit bottoms. Still an alrite guy though. I've got no problem as long as he doesnt develop the attitude. Now... ive just got to aquire that les paul he no longer plays
It's cos he finally has some cool friends he doesn't need to hang out with you losers. Either get cool too or go find some kids playing Warhammer and see if you can join their gang.
Quote by Roots_radical
It's cos he finally has some cool friends he doesn't need to hang out with you losers. Either get cool too or go find some kids playing Warhammer and see if you can join their gang.

I thought my post sounded harsh, but... Jesus man, take less of the steroids.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by Roots_radical

wow what do you have stuck up your ass that's making you so ornery? Seriously, if you're going to be an asshole like that, why bother posting? The TS has a legitimate problem and you're just being a dick about it and making it worse. Grow up.
It happens. there really isn't much you can do about it, because everybody experiences the loss of their friends in one way or another.
Ooh, he's hanging out with smokers? Oh no!

Are you treating him differently because he wears chavvy clothes and hangs around with other chavvy people?
Quote by Milesthedude
I'm not going to judge someone just because they have no musical taste

Lol?
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Dude start treating him as if he is diseased and look for bite marks because I hear thats what turns people into chavs they spread the disease by biting an innocent's neck and the innocent becomes extremely assholish. The only way to save him is by tracking down the original chav and killing him with a wooden steak through the heart.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by rabidguitarist
Yeah?

And I once quoted one of your posts with the intention of immortalizing your stupidity.

and i once quoted someone who believes he is above a sense of humor, too....

if you didn't think it was funny, ignore it. people like you are the people who are ruining UG.

on topic: i have had a lot of friends that did that. just remember this: you will meet new people, and its their body, so you have to respect their choice of what they put in it. (if smoking and/or drinking is an issue to you). there is a difference between disagreeing and harassing him for it. anyway, best of luck to you, hopefully things will turn out for the best.
futball season and football season.
Quote by DanRev
Ooh, he's hanging out with smokers? Oh no!

my thoughts exactly. same for druggies (!) too assuming they're only pot smoking teenagers and not full on crack *****s.
Quote by kaptink
my thoughts exactly. same for druggies (!) too assuming they're only pot smoking teenagers and not full on crack *****s.

no, its crack

YA BITCH!
Quote by ~Danny~

Quote by ~Danny~

Quote by ~Danny~
whats wrong with smokers?
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Quote by st.stephen

are there chavs in america?
Quote by ~Danny~

Quote by ~Danny~

Quote by ~Danny~
Quote by tayroar
Dude start treating him as if he is diseased and look for bite marks because I hear thats what turns people into chavs they spread the disease by biting an innocent's neck and the innocent becomes extremely assholish. The only way to save him is by tracking down the original chav and killing him with a wooden steak through the heart.

Don't be immature
I'm so sick of all these "chav" threads. Just call 'em a-holes.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
i got this one friend into metal for a while and we were gonna start a band and he was like **** metal and he was saying how gay it was so i said **** him and w/e. my friend has gone to the job side =(. i work also,but not as much
Quote by Roots_radical
Smokerz R Jokerz

This post actually made me Laugh Out Loud.

On-topic: He's an a-hole, let him be.
Quote by Milesthedude

All this. Except maaaaaybe don't shit through his letterbox.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
All this. Except maaaaaybe don't shit through his letterbox.

Are you joking? Thats the only bit I would agree with.

Shit through his letterbox TS.
Quote by Milesthedude
I'm not going to judge someone just because they have no musical taste and wear silly hats, just as I wouldn't like to be judged on having long hair and having no musical taste.

fixed.
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II